shape
carat
color
clarity

Another one from Catherine Cardellini

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
With all the beautiful pearls everyone has been getting from Catherines site I decided to take the plunge. Here is my new beauty. I have been eyeing this strand for a while. Thanks ladies for enabling me. :mrgreen:

http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1090

Tiny Stacked White Untreated Keshi and Big White Rounds Freshwater Pearl Longer Necklace and Earring Set

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! :love: :love:

That is a really nice strand, I love the big 10mm pearls, and having the keshi too? Well, that is just a bonus! :appl:

I really like the "classic color with a twist" look of this set, really makes it stylish!

I've added the pics, so everyone can see how pretty the set is! :cheeky:

I think it's a good deal, too; earrings and a necklace for a great price! The rounds look triple A to me, I think Catherine was too conservative in judging this set.

I think you are going to get a lot of wear out of that set, because the classic color will make it appropriate for dressy or work and the keshi have just enough flair that it can be great with jeans and a blouse. You can wear the earrings alone, too.

Excellent choice! :appl:

HEY! I'm a little jealous . . . :mrgreen:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sigh, that was another one on my wish list! but i couldn't afford to buy everything on my list....sigh.

i'm so glad you got it! i know it went to a good home! its a very functional piece that is jeans by day, black strapless dress by night.

congrats!

MoZo

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Oh nice, very, very nice.

I want everyone to post neck shots of their new pearls when they arrive and I'll make up a bit of a montage of us all.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie said:
sigh, that was another one on my wish list! but i couldn't afford to buy everything on my list....sigh.

i'm so glad you got it! i know it went to a good home! its a very functional piece that is jeans by day, black strapless dress by night.

congrats!

MoZo

Don't worry MoZo, when you're ready I'm sure Catherine can make up a similar strand for you. :appl:

Plus you have those gorgeous :love: strands coming!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Gailey said:

I want everyone to post neck shots of their new pearls when they arrive and I'll make up a bit of a montage of us all.

Note to Self: Heavy photoshop on neck shot . . . :D

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gailey said:

OH that would be great!

Great choice 4 Ranch girl! I just love the mix of the keshis and the classic white pearls. Classy yet modern! :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
iLander thank you for posting the pic of the necklace. I have yet to figure out how to do that. Cushioncut, MoZo and Gailey :wavey: we will all be wearing Catherines pearls soon. I find I am really into the longer strands so I loved this one and because it looks to have metallic white pearls or at least that is what I am hoping, and Keshi, love Keshi.

In two weeks I will be going to Pearl Paradise to get my birthday present to my self. A several weeks ago I was able to try on a friends 96 inch AAA 8mm freshie rope that Jeremy made for her that was tdf and I will be bringing one of those home with me as well as my dream strand of white SS drops.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
iLander said:
Gailey said:

Note to Self: Heavy photoshop on neck shot . . . :D

Ha-ha! Cathy said just about the same thing. She had posted a comment on my FB album page of my new pearls, so I made quite the song and dance about introducing her and she replied that she was racing back to her own profile page to delete all her fat pictures!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl said:
iLander thank you for posting the pic of the necklace. I have yet to figure out how to do that. Cushioncut, MoZo and Gailey :wavey: we will all be wearing Catherines pearls soon. I find I am really into the longer strands so I loved this one and because it looks to have metallic white pearls or at least that is what I am hoping, and Keshi, love Keshi.

In two weeks I will be going to Pearl Paradise to get my birthday present to my self. A several weeks ago I was able to try on a friends 96 inch AAA 8mm freshie rope that Jeremy made for her that was tdf and I will be bringing one of those home with me as well as my dream strand of white SS drops.

You're going to PP? How wonderful. I imagine that could be a wallet endangering trip. Well it would be for me. Have a great time. I have a 100" strand from TPO. Don't think I've posted pics of that. Very versatile.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey said:
4Ranch Girl said:

You're going to PP? How wonderful. I imagine that could be a wallet endangering trip. Well it would be for me. Have a great time. I have a 100" strand from TPO. Don't think I've posted pics of that. Very versatile.

It is so much fun going to the vault and you are right it always turns out to be a wallet draining experience if you have not planned well. Jeremy always has goodies tucked away that he pulls out that never make it to the web site and I find I can not leave the treasures behind. That is how I got my blue body strand of Tahitians. But it is soooo worth the trip. Here is a picture of my newest in process necklace that Jeremy is making for me. The "souffle" pearl in the picture is up side down though the raspberry point is on the bottom of the pendant.

9-30-10cSouffle pearl setting.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a picture of the blue body Tahitians. A 23 inch necklace with a matching bracelet. I just figured out how to post pictures.

TAS.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results