shape
carat
color
clarity

Another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Congratulations! What a sweet story. I love to hear everyone''s proposal stories. Gives me something to look forward to. Happy planning!

Congrats, nice ring! Happy planning!

beautiful ring...very much what i want. what are the specs? ring size?

Congratulations OneDrop!!!

CONGRATS!!! Your man has a wonderful romantic side... That build-a-bear technique was wonderful!!!! I am so happy for you!!! :-) More ring pics please!!!
3.gif

Oh! I didn''t see these last posts until today...so let me say.....THANK YOU!!! I am still smiling about how everything went down. For those that wanted more pics of the ring, I started a thread over in the Show Me The Ring forum. I took some other shots yesterday that I will try and post later on this evening if I have time.

Roseangel: I have started planning already! haha! We started planning for the wedding before the engagement for various reasons but now I seemed to have hit a wall. Though I need to get crackin'' again. Our wedding is in TWO months!!
6.gif

Onedrop, Congratulations!! Your proposal story is very cute and made me smile. Your ring is beautiful!! Good luck w/the planning!!

Congrats to you both. You ring looks lovely on your hand. What a sweet proposal. The boy done real good.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP