shape
carat
color
clarity

Another non-matchy set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
It's been difficult for me to find a wedding band I liked that complimented my engagement ring without busting our budget. I think I've settled on this and my intent was for the band to not match perfectly, but to look good with the e-ring. The diamonds in the wedding band are a bit bigger than the ones in the e-ring. I'm also thinking of adding a princess and round stackable eternity to the middle of the two rings for a different look.

The e-ring center is a princess cut at .77 ctw with 30 pave diamonds on all three sides at .20 ctw
The wedding band from James Allen has 21 pave diamonds at .42 ctw (they're also better cut then the diamonds on the e-ring)

EDIT: both rings are platinum

Here goes:

omadelleband.JPG

the set

omadelleset2.JPG

more

omadelleset3.JPG

gorgeous!!!

another pic

omadelleset.JPG

beautiful - congrats on finding a wedding ring

last one

omadelleset6.JPG

Both of your rings are beautiful, and they look great together! Hand shots?

Gorgeous rings!! And your photos are beautiful. Handshots, please?

pretty!

very pretty set...im a HUGE fan of non-matchy sets
5.gif
i cant wait to see hand shots
36.gif

handshot, sz 5.5

aquasethand.jpg

Great choice! Lovely set!

Its beautiful! Your fingers look so petite!

Beautiful set! The band really looks great with your gorgeous e-ring. Congrats!
1.gif

Wow! Very beautiful rings! Great handshot!

Very beautiful rings
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love it!

Thanks everyone.

I forgot to include:
The center stone is G VS2 with I diamonds in the band
The diamonds in the wedding band are F-G and oh so sparkly. I wish my e-ring was as sparkly.

Gorgeous set!!! Your rings looks great together!!
30.gif

They look great together.

They compliment each other very well!! Very pretty!!

Beautiful!

Just gorgeous! You E-ring is very similar to mine and I have been having such a hard time deciding what to do for a wedding band. I am so happy so happy to see an example of one option! They look great together
30.gif

Thats the most "Matchy" "Non-matching" set I have seen thus far! They are gorgeous together! Congrats!
36.gif

Wow, it is very pretty. Eventhough it is not meant to match but I think its definitely a match by accident. It is very lovely. It must be sparkle like crazy. Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

They compliment each other beautifully!

Lovely set!

I think they look wonderful together, and if you aren''t happy with your e-ring, do you think that you could change the diamonds out in the future?

Date: 3/19/2010 8:45:10 AM
Author: reader
I think they look wonderful together, and if you aren''t happy with your e-ring, do you think that you could change the diamonds out in the future?
I can live with it for now - don''t want to cause my FI any grief. I already upgraded the center stone and don''t want him to feel terrible. He promises me future upgrades when we have more $ and I can wait until then.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP