shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Newb. Help me buy the best WF Princess cut...please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

runnrgrl

Rough_Rock
I''ve been reading all I can for the past month. Max budget is $4000. I want the best cut I can possibly get for that with no visible inclusions. I think I am willing to go to I color as it should face up white with the right cut (from what I''ve read) and I don''t think I would mind the warmth. I will sacrifice size for cut. I found these two options that look good to my untrained eye, but would love input on these as well as any recommendations that I probably missed. I think I''m looking in the .70-.90 range with our budget. Thanks!

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=114409,664431

Hoping to seal the deal in the next day!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your link isn''t working for me, can you try again?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both stones are gorgeous. Personally though, I would change your search parameters to a lower clarity range, many SI stones are perfectly eye clean and VS2 is very safe. I color in a princess will show some warmth, but the G/H range would be just fine.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2009 5:43:07 PM
Author:runnrgrl
I''ve been reading all I can for the past month. Max budget is $4000. I want the best cut I can possibly get for that with no visible inclusions. I think I am willing to go to I color as it should face up white with the right cut (from what I''ve read) and I don''t think I would mind the warmth. I will sacrifice size for cut. I found these two options that look good to my untrained eye, but would love input on these as well as any recommendations that I probably missed. I think I''m looking in the .70-.90 range with our budget. Thanks!

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=114409,664431

Hoping to seal the deal in the next day!
They are both beautiful and if you wanted very high clarity then these will be excellent choices, you may know you could drop to VS clarity without visual sacrifice, but this is a personal preference. We do have our Jstar who has a top cut WF Princess of I colour, she might be along later and can share her experiences and impressions on the colour grade with you, she is delighted with hers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results