shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Mark Morrell Sunburst

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks like a 1.5, I woulda sworn. Beautiful setting. Beautiful diamond. Congratulations!

MakingTheCut

Rough_Rock
What wedding ring are you planning on? I have a MM sunburst but am strugglying to find the perfect wedding band - one that will look nice with and w/o the ering next to it :)

SparkleRN

Rough_Rock
Love it! Beautiful!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Oooh! I love the sunburst!!!
30.gif
Beautiful ring!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

fatkid

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 9:26:09 PM
Author: MakingTheCut
What wedding ring are you planning on? I have a MM sunburst but am strugglying to find the perfect wedding band - one that will look nice with and w/o the ering next to it :)

MakingTheCut,

that''s funny you posted this.. I was just going to make a new thread asking the exact same thing.
(My Fiancee also wants a w-band that she can wear without the ering once in awhile because of her job)

I''m sort of torn btwn venturing away from MWM to find the wedding band.
MWM''s teaser page which lists some CAD sketches for Sunburst mate rings, but its hard for me to visualize what they will actually look like... The no-stone teasers he has has that notch or contour at the top. I don''t know how I feel about that when worn standalone. And I got it quoted at $900...

Have you come up with any contenders so far?

-r.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Really classic and timeless - beautiful! Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results