shape
carat
color
clarity

ANOTHER Katie''s Uternity photo shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you''re still hanging in there with me, here are more photos for those who have asked! I got some flowers. Gerber daisies and tulips - 2 of my faves!
First the flowers...

khflwr9.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr8.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr7.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr6.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr5.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr4.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

khflwr2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one for now!

khflwr1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMY!! Gorgeous! so artistic
36.gif

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
You took some great photos! Teach me!

Princess Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Ooooooh STUNNING!!
36.gif

Look how icey white they look in that last shot on the pink gerbera! Gorgeous!!!

*Drooling*

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Oh so happy that I signed on and found more pics! They are just great. Are you sure you aren''t a photog?

I love #''s 7 and #9 the best..the colors you picked just POP
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much girls!! I wanted more sunlight but it was late by the time I got home and started taking pictures!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my lord!
18.gif
Those pics are awesom. Could we see more please????

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL new pics - LOVE IT
30.gif
9.gif

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Katie, I love your new band, I really would like to have one someday.....congratulations!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your rings! and those flowers are so bright and vibrant. They remind me of summer time and it''s still so colddddddd here! Your photos really do look like professional shots.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, and that yellow shot, swoon..... That is just the most stunning set katie. I''m green, green I tell ya!
2.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone!!!

SDL - thank you! There are lots of handshots in this earlier thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/more-photos-of-katies-uternity.110496/

CdnBlingGal, you REALLY want more?? Well, ok, if you insist...
emteeth.gif
I''ll try to get some more today. They''ll probably be kinda crappy since I''m in my office and it''s cloudy and getting ready to rain so the light coming in from my windows (which are already tinted - it''s a big office building) is LOW light for sure!! But I brought my camera in today so I''ll experiment. And I brought my flowers too so I''d have something pretty to put on my desk!

Gemgirl - I love the colors of these flowers too! I almost got roses but thought these were different and so beautiful. And I love the white tulip too. There''s nothing like bright summery flowers when it''s cold and yucky out. My husband came home and was like "Who are the flowers for?" I said "I bought them for me."
emsmile.gif

Thank you Ellen! I thought the yellow shot was cool too but I have to say, the pinks are my fave!

Thank you HeatherL. You can bookmark the WF uternity page for future reference! I have a sneaking suspicion that they''ll have that ring to offer for quite a while!

Thanks AmberGretchen! I still love those 5-stone rings like you''ve got. Every time I see one I think of how amazing they are. One day, I might have to get one with sapphires and diamonds...

Annette, you''re making me laugh. Yeah, I''m pretty sure I''m not a photog. What a cool job that would be though! My husband said "Maybe WhiteFlash could hire you to take photos of their jewelry." I told him that would be difficult since they''re in TX and we''re in NC... Besides, they take the most amazing photos of their jewelry already!

Anyway, thank you to everyone who has commented - you guys make me feel so good!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great Great Great shots Katiedid!!!! i love every session more than the one before, and of course i LOVE your bling too
28.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Violet! I''m getting ready to post a couple more. Horrible lighting though so I''m not very pleased with them...

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 10:13:22 AM
Author: katiedid
thanks Violet! I''m getting ready to post a couple more. Horrible lighting though so I''m not very pleased with them...

oh yay! Can''t wait to see them. I''m sure they will be fine!
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m posting a few more pics but I have to say I''m not thrilled with them. Horrible lighting in my office makes the stones look lifeless and tinted weird colors. Anyway, I think there are a couple fun ones. I''ll post those first. Just using stuff I have around my office!

This is on a postcard from Jamaica (where we spent my birthday last year!)

khshot5.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is on a silouette of my beautiful daughter!

khshot4.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
on a fortune I got years ago!!

khshot6.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the white tulip

khshot3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one!

khshot1.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures and flowers and rings are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great photo shoot! I LOVE your rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results