shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Jubilee Question!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilotP

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone-

I have been talking with GOG regarding a square hearts and arrows diamond for my girlfriends engagement ring. These stones are amazing, however I can''t get the jubilee cut diamond out of my head. I have read a lot about them, and I know they are not being produced right now. My question is does anyone have an idea when they will come out again? I know GOG spoke with the cutter.....any word on this? Is it worth waiting to find out? Just a few thoughts.....Any info or advice would be helpful.
Thanks a lot!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
PilotP,

Jonathan has been the source of info on the jubilee around here and i haven''t heard anything recent. He''d be the person I''d ask. You''re already in with the guy with the in
2.gif

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I spoke with Tim at GOG in March regarding the Jubilee. At that time he didn''t know when they would be available again. He told me that the square H&A was very similar, the only difference being the sides and the sides get covered with the prongs anyway, so he said you wouldn''t be able to tell the difference once it is set.

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi there!

I have a three-stone ring with a Jubilee center stone and two Square Hearts & Arrows side stones. I must say that the Sq. H & A stones are every bit as beautiful as the Jubilee. An ever-so-slightly different look, yes, but still just as lovely.
1.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
1.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif" width="15 border=0">

I spoke with Cary Horowitz awhile ago about when he thought they might start cutting Jubilees again. He was unsure, but was hopeful that it would happen. Mrssalvo''s right, though: Jonathan (or Tim) at GOG will know the scoop for sure.

Best of luck!
35.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
35.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/35.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results