shape
carat
color
clarity

Another ideal round....any imput?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiant

Rough_Rock
E
SI1
AGS 0 (H&A)
1.1-EX
ex-ex-ex-vg
34°
40.9°
AGS
0.7-1.3
pt
id
id
no
$2028‡
5.53x5.56x3.38

What does everyone think?

radiant

Rough_Rock
Another question........is it worth it to get a hearts and arrow ideal stone versus just an ideal stone?

Just wondering..............

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Looks like a beauty!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I personally think that this stone appears like a winner......but it wouldn't be my choice. I'd rather drop to a G or an H.....NO ONE would be able to see the difference in the color, but would get you up onto .75 ct - much more presence.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Another question........is it worth it to get a hearts and arrow ideal stone versus just an ideal stone?

Just wondering..............

--------------------------------------

It depends. I would strongly suggest that you take a look in some jewelry store and compare a very good cut to an excellect cut H&A. Some people really notice the difference and are willing to pay for it, others don't. I had to have a very excellent cut, and do notice the difference, but I sure paid up the wazoo to get it! Not sure if I would have done that again, but had the cash burning a hole in my pocket.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results