shape
carat
color
clarity

Another HCA question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kathleen

Rough_Rock
When entering numbers into the HCA, if the pavillion angle is 40.87, should I just enter 40.8 (because it only accepts one digit after the decimal), or do I round up to 40.9? The score at 40.8 is better.
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 5:49:19 PM
Author:kathleen
When entering numbers into the HCA, if the pavillion angle is 40.87, should I just enter 40.8 (because it only accepts one digit after the decimal), or do I round up to 40.9? The score at 40.8 is better.
1.gif
The HCA will explode if you do.
31.gif
11.gif

Seriously, just tell people the best score if it''s one you''ve bought and you like it.
2.gif

shay

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are exploiting the limitations of more than just the hca with that kind of hairsplitting!
37.gif

where are you getting your numbers from?

kathleen

Rough_Rock
The numbers are coming from GOG. It''s a diamond that I reserved with them. Unfortunately I don''t know how to post links.
8.gif
I''ll get the numbers and just manually type them in. I think this may be a good one. At least Tim at GOG says it is. It''s being sent to Bellvue for me to look at. I actually live in Portland though. Anyone know a good appraiser in Portland?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Kathleen,

Mona is found in the list of appraisers, top right, under resources. And, she is equipped!

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Oh.........thank you!! I''m not sure how I missed her!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kathleen, if you tell me what size, color and clarity it is, I can find it and link it for you.

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Oh Ellen, you are soooo sweet!! OK, so it''s a RB, 2.65 carat, D color, VS2. It''s reserved though. Can you still find it? I hope you guys like it. I feel like I''ve been searching for soooo long!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 9:16:26 PM
Author: kathleen
Oh Ellen, you are soooo sweet!! OK, so it''s a RB, 2.65 carat, D color, VS2. It''s reserved though. Can you still find it? I hope you guys like it. I feel like I''ve been searching for soooo long!!!
Hmmm, it''s not showing. Are you sure that''s the right color and clarity, and was it on the site to begin with?

kathleen

Rough_Rock
I know Tim at GOG was waiting for it to come in, then as soon as he saw it he called and said it was beatiful, so I told him to reserve it. When he sent me the link with the diamonds info, it looked like their regular website, but maybe it was never actually posted on there. I have the email he sent to me at work. I''ll go there tomorrow and actually read through the info on PS on exactly how to post, then I''ll post it. I really think it might be a keeper though!!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, it probably never got put up. Woohoo, lucky you! It sounds devine, can''t wait to hear about it tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results