shape
carat
color
clarity

Another happy Wink Jones client!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

officefan

Rough_Rock
I know I''m not the first and I know I''m not going to be the last, but I''d like to share with the Pricescope community my experience with Wink Jones and his Infinity Diamonds.

I won''t make this long. To anyone who is looking for an engagement ring, or any other diamond jewelry Wink Jones is your man. His professionalism and love for his product was evident from the very start. I was searching for an engagement ring for a few months when I came across Wink. Within 10 minutes of emailing Wink for the first time he responded and followed up the next day with a 30 minute conversation. Throughout the entire process I felt that I was dealing with a friend and not with a salesman.

Here''s the ring:
http://www.screencast.com/t/jbQrhLRrog

When I finally give it to her I''ll be sure to send a letter for Wink''s new website.

Thanks again
1.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2009 2:26:29 PM
Author:officefan
I know I''m not the first and I know I''m not going to be the last, but I''d like to share with the Pricescope community my experience with Wink Jones and his Infinity Diamonds.

I won''t make this long. To anyone who is looking for an engagement ring, or any other diamond jewelry Wink Jones is your man. His professionalism and love for his product was evident from the very start. I was searching for an engagement ring for a few months when I came across Wink. Within 10 minutes of emailing Wink for the first time he responded and followed up the next day with a 30 minute conversation. Throughout the entire process I felt that I was dealing with a friend and not with a salesman.

Here''s the ring:
http://www.screencast.com/t/jbQrhLRrog

When I finally give it to her I''ll be sure to send a letter for Wink''s new website.

Thanks again
1.gif
36.gif
I am so glad you had such a wonderful experience with Wink, but I am not surprised - he is a great guy! The rings are exquisite, many congratulations to you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Officefan, the stone and ring are absolutely stunning. I love the video and commentary. She is going to be floored when she sees this ring!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my!! They are beautiful!!! I am working with Wink and Dr Indira Marchant at the minute (both deal in Infinity diamonds) and I have been blown away with the excellent customer service.

I can''t wait to see handshots!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink is a good man! Your choice is GORGEOUS and I am sure she will be floored!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for handshots! Gorgeous!

officefan

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 4:16:39 PM
Author: coatimundi
Can''t wait for handshots! Gorgeous!

Thank you all for your kind comments.

It''s going to be a few months before you get hand shots. Most likely April or May.

Thanks again!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! So glad you had a good experience - I''m sure she will be thrilled
1.gif

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good. Good Luck with your proposal.

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Does he have a webiste?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! She will love it! Congratulations & good luck with the proposal!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 2:26:29 PM
Author:officefan

So true!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding set officefan!!! Congratulations! I''m also working with Wink on a pair of little studs and agree with you wholeheartedly. Wink is fantastic to work with and he listens to his customers'' needs and delivers on them - something I value highly in a vendor.

Please come back with more photos after your proposal!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results