shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Happy Pearl Lunar Customer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I''ve had this 50" 7-8mm necklace for a couple of weeks but didn''t get around to post it. Ebay listing says it''s "snow white" color whereas I was looking for a more creamy color. I corresponded with the seller for a awhile and was told that they have a "creamy white with a light gold overtone and rainbow orient" version. I offered a price but was told too low and was given the min price to win. I bid with the said price and about a little over a week later, I received the necklace.

I love it. I do not know anything about pearls but I love the creamy color and the lustre seems to be very good. Most of the pearls are closer to 7 than 8mm and I noticed a few that are a little over 6mms hole to hole. Overall, still a very happy purchase and is looking to get more from this seller.

Pictures really do not justice to it especially after I resized it. It''s a little more creamy color than the picture below.

PL_50_a.jpg

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
This shows the creamy color of the pearls.

PL_50_on hand.jpg

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the close up ... That's the "MIRROR LIKE LUSTER" per Pearl Lunar
1.gif

ETA: *it's definitely more reflective in real life*

PL_50_Closeup_3.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! I really like my pearls from them too! I really like those pearl size

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! Thanks to your review that gave me the confidence to bid for their stuff!
5.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
they look spectacular

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s really good. I just ordered some blue/lavendar rice beads from her. She''s knotting and adding the clasp (gold plated because I''m perfectly fine with that until I restring in the future)

I also got a strand of 65inch white pearls w. pink tone from her. Very good quality, and nice luster. Personally I think they''re quite the bargin compared to how much they cost around here.

My pearls took exactly 16 days to reach me though, but thats more of a mail issue. I''m considering some 9mm sized strands.

-A

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m a happy pearl lunar customer too, although I haven''t gotten around to posting yet. Your pearls are gorgeous!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Wow...gorgeous necklace. Any neck shot please?

I just got a few strands from this seller too. I''m very happy with the quaility. One of my white strands look like yours but much shorter and the pearls are a bit smaller.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Cushioncutnut, szh07, ckrickett, Arcadian, Kelli : Thanks for your compliments!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 8:15:06 PM
Author: fafa

I just got a few strands from this seller too. I''m very happy with the quaility. One of my white strands look like yours but much shorter and the pearls are a bit smaller.

Thanks FaFa

I took some pictures today. When I wear it as double strands, it''s a tad too long ... and when worn as triple strands, I find it too short as I have short neck. I prefer the double strands look and is considering getting a shortener. Ideally,pearl paradise''s shortener would work best but it cost more than this necklace :)

It''s a lovely necklace. I took it out very often to see it but have not had a chance to wear it yet :)

What else did you get from her? Pls do share your purchases from Pearl Lunar! Thanks!

Misc 004_Double_1.jpg

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
*Sorry for all the messy hair*

Misc 009_Triple_1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok- I love that triple strand look
30.gif
Both ways look beautiful,
36.gif
on you, even though I agree the double strand is a tad too long maybe

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the triple strand on you. Gorgeous! The longer double strand might look better with a solid-colored sweater or dress with a jewel or crew neckline, or even a deep v-neck or halter top.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the triple strand look on you. I've worn my pearls quite a few times actually. They're ridiculously gorgeous and really have a lovely glow to them.

I've since bought 4 strands
3.gif

-A

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 6:36:45 PM
Author: rainwood
I love the triple strand on you. Gorgeous! The longer double strand might look better with a solid-colored sweater or dress with a jewel or crew neckline, or even a deep v-neck or halter top.
ditto, very gorgeous!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/13/2009 11:07:02 PM
Author: GoodSoul

Date: 9/9/2009 8:15:06 PM
Author: fafa

Thanks FaFa

I took some pictures today. When I wear it as double strands, it''s a tad too long ... and when worn as triple strands, I find it too short as I have short neck. I prefer the double strands look and is considering getting a shortener. Ideally,pearl paradise''s shortener would work best but it cost more than this necklace :)

It''s a lovely necklace. I took it out very often to see it but have not had a chance to wear it yet :)

What else did you get from her? Pls do share your purchases from Pearl Lunar! Thanks!
I really like the look of triple strands on you. The longer double strands looks elegant too.

I got a lavender near round necklace, a muti-color fat oval necklace, and 3 temporary strands in white round, multi-color round, and a tiny keishi nugget. I will start a new thread when I took pictures of them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results