shape
carat
color
clarity

Another happy lurker....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Princess Pave

Rough_Rock
Hand Pics added...

I'm a long time lurker (over a yr.) and I just wanted to thank you "pros" for all the fabulous information I have gleaned from this site. With all this info came several new purchases...If I've done this right, the first picture is a new setting for my original diamond. The diamond is a .78, SI1 (eye clean), G and the new ring is .92 pave in a cathedral setting. My ring size is 4.75. This is my wedding ring, and because of all your beautiful pictures and designs, I have also bought 4 different pave bands so I can change the look. Also, this ring is much prettier in person. The pear fits in there perfectly ~ I think this angle makes it look a little odd.

The second picture (hopefully) will be of my new halo right-hand ring. It is a .89 european cut, VS1, G in an 18kt gold and .40 pave setting. I am loving this ring and really want to halo my pear. Do you think it is over the top to wear two halos?

Thanks so much!

100_0504.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

I say, if you love it, go for it! I am definitely a more is more girl where jewels are concerned!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I agree! If you love it, do it!
I would halo everything, even my dog, if I could, lol....

how bout some pics of you whole hand with each ring??

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I love both rings. Nothing is over the top. My only preference is ONE ring per hand with the exception of a thumb ring (I don't have one though). I think the cathedral mounting for the pear is gorgeous! I wouldn't change that at all. And, I love the halo for the round. If it were me, I would stick with what you have and maybe do a colored stone in another halo mounting. I don't think I would wear 2 halo rings at the same time. What about a beautiful blue saphhire or an amethyst in a halo?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are both beautiful in their own way and very distinctive. Personally I would keep them just the way they are. I like the contrast between two completely different ring styles.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 10:15:43 AM
Author: Sundial
Your rings are both beautiful in their own way and very distinctive. Personally I would keep them just the way they are. I like the contrast between two completely different ring styles.

I agree with Sundial!!! The are both gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures
9.gif

Princess Pave

Rough_Rock
Thank all of you so much! I really everyone''s advice! I am actually lean toward classic and simple styles...that''s why I am so surprised that I just adore pave ~ and, yes, I do wear only one ring per finger...(just teasing)...per hand.

Sophie, full hand pics is a tall order. My hands make me look 90 and I''m only in my 30''s. I didn''t realize this until I took pictures to post here. I am so sad I don''t have the long , graceful fingers a lot of y''all have. I''ll see what I can do make these pale, thin-skinned hands look good enough to post.

Thanks again, I''m thinking I might leave them alone.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 10:41:09 AM
Author: Princess Pave
Thank all of you so much! I really everyone''s advice! I am actually lean toward classic and simple styles...that''s why I am so surprised that I just adore pave ~ and, yes, I do wear only one ring per finger...(just teasing)...per hand.

Sophie, full hand pics is a tall order. My hands make me look 90 and I''m only in my 30''s. I didn''t realize this until I took pictures to post here. I am so sad I don''t have the long , graceful fingers a lot of y''all have. I''ll see what I can do make these pale, thin-skinned hands look good enough to post.

Thanks again, I''m thinking I might leave them alone.
Princess Pave I am 52 and I have posted hand pics, so there is no excuse. We don''t care if somebody has wrinkles, knuckle hair, big veins, whatever; we just want hand pics!!!
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too would leave both rings as they are. I think they have alot of personality. Your ering isn''t trendy at all the way it is but if you halo it it may date it. Don''t mean to offend any halo lovers. Ducking.

I just LOVE the European Cut. Round stones look FAB in halos. I like the idea of a blue sapphire in a halo.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Beautiful rings...I like the idea of pear halo!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. I vote to keep them as is. However, if you ever get tired of that OEC in halo, please feel free to forward it to me.
2.gif
Drooling.

shay

Princess Pave

Rough_Rock
With 3 sided pave band...Not a great picture, but you should get the idea.

100_0876.jpg

Princess Pave

Rough_Rock
Profile with the band. The ring, itself, has the very same profile on both sides.

100_0914.jpg

Princess Pave

Rough_Rock
Love, love, love my ec with halo!

100_0911.jpg

Princess Pave

Rough_Rock
Last one
28.gif
Thank you so much for looking!!

100_0900.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings are really lovely. Welcome out of lurkville!
35.gif
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
You have great taste! Thanks for sharing!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
me love juicy pears!!!
30.gif

I think you should go ahead and halo it!!!!
I think it would look great, especially with the wide band.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! I love a pear in a halo, but I''m biased (my ering is a haloed pear). Still, I think both rings are really gorgeous as they are. I do really like the way the pear ring looks now on your hand. I gotta say.....it''s a toss up to me whether you leave the pear as is or halo it!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2007 4:34:23 PM
Author: Princess Pave
Love, love, love my ec with halo!

This is really nice. I wouldn''t change it AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results