antique wedding band fits !!!!!
(well, it fits my little finger )

The ring is STUNNING !!!! :love: :love: :love:
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, congratulations and well done!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I second, third, fourth the suggestion to NOT resize!

Chinolee77

Rough_Rock
Here are some side views of the ring. It is a truly gorgeous ring, all of my fiance's friends are in love with it :)

Chinolee77

Rough_Rock
Here are some side views of the ring. It is a truly gorgeous ring, all of my fiance's friends are in love with it :)

Chinolee77

Rough_Rock

ering1.JPG

Chinolee77

Rough_Rock

ering2.JPG

Chinolee77

Rough_Rock

ering3.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!!!! (I was just in Italy also, but didn't get that kind of ring!!! hehehhee)

cheers--Sharon

stellabella

Rough_Rock
*I* am in love with it. Have been haunting pricescope for awhile but this is my favourite ring ever! Caneras are really something special

leecube

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to your engagement. The ring is stunning! The double halo makes the ring even more substantial. May I ask in what range (just a rough figure) does the setting cost? I wonder how much more would a double halo cost vs. the more popular single halo. Many thanks!

daydreamer22

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! do you know what size stones were used for the halos? Either in melee or mm? It's so difficult to find a double halo with halos that aren't too small or too big but yours is perfect x

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
daydreamer22|1424417859|3835247 said:
Your ring is gorgeous! do you know what size stones were used for the halos? Either in melee or mm? It's so difficult to find a double halo with halos that aren't too small or too big but yours is perfect x

This is an old thread so you may not get a reply. But Victor decides on the size of the melee for each individual diamond. It is best to show him a picture of a ring that he has already made and then allow him to make it as he sees fit. He's really, really good at it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results