shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Great B&M Experience-Mpls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fernlet

Rough_Rock
I mostly lurk on this board and drool over everone''s fabulous jewels. I have found it helpful to read posts about both B&M stores and online jewelers. My new husband and I have consistently had great luck with a Minneapolis B&M vendor and Pricescope contributor: Brian Knox of Knox Diamonds. About a year ago my fiance purchased my H&A, 1.51, J, SI-1 solitaire from Brian. For our recent wedding, we also purchased a .75, 7-stone, bar-set band for me and a white gold band for him. I know, I know! I don''t have pictures becaue I have been having no luck installing our digital camera software on our new computer....but perhaps Brian still has pics of the rings???? Anyway, it''s nice to have a trusted local jeweler who knows your name and is a great resource! Thanks Brian!

audiotube

Rough_Rock
Would you mind telling me which store is this? I live in Mpls and is looking for a engagement ring. Thanks.

Brian Knox

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Hi fernlet,

Congratulations, I hope everything went perfect on your day.

1.gif

I am sorry, I have some stock photos of your wedding band, but for the life of me, I cannot find them.

8.gif

Thank you for all of your kind words.

Stop in anytime you want the rings polished and/or plated etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results