carat
color
clarity

Another Gorgeous Maytal Hannah Eternity Ring

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Holidays all!

I have been so impressed with Maytal’s attention to detail and fine craftsmanship of my wedding set that she created, that I knew I would have her create another eternity ring for me. There are “off times” when I prefer not to wear my e-ring / eternity ring set. So, I went out to find inspiration rings that I could pull attributes from to create an eternity ring that I could wear during those “off times”.

I contacted Maytal several times and talked through a few options, then finally settled on an antique-inspired scroll eternity ring. Maytal has incredible patience as she is always open to my changing ideas. Additionally, I trust her artistic suggestions and help to create the gorgeous ring that I envision. In the end, she wants her customers to be thrilled with the product. And I am certainly thrilled! I want to add that Maytal finished this ring, as a special touch, in time for Christmas as promised!

Ring details: 100% hand forged, 18K rose gold and platinum. Premium diamonds.

I have attached some pictures showing the details.

picb.jpg

pica.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! Such elegant work, the scrolls flow so beautifully, and the polish looks flawless. Thanks for sharing!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! It's lovely with your other gorgeous rings! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am in love with that. Can I be your ring twin? Pretty please? Oh my goodness, that is just GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :appl:

(I'll put milgrain on mine to make it different..K?) ;))

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous -- I love it!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
vintageinjune, Rockinruby, Ally66 - Thank you for your kind words! I have really studied this ring, and it is flawless. I would love to watch a ring like this being crafted as I don't know how the professionals can do this as hand made and with such tiny pieces.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1451060262|3966125 said:
Okay, I am in love with that. Can I be your ring twin? Pretty please? Oh my goodness, that is just GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :appl:

:lol: Well, since we have "twin" diamonds, then absolutely, lets have eternity ring twins! :D I was going back and forth as to if I should put milgrain on this ring (I know I drove Maytal crazy). With and without milgrain would be gorgeous. And then, I thought "what would diamondseeker2006 do"!!!

Thank you for your compliments on this ring, as I REALLY hold your opinions in high regards!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your band is gorgeous. Congratulations.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely work!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kathley|1451067118|3966150 said:
diamondseeker2006|1451060262|3966125 said:

:lol: Well, since we have "twin" diamonds, then absolutely, lets have eternity ring twins! :D I was going back and forth as to if I should put milgrain on this ring (I know I drove Maytal crazy). With and without milgrain would be gorgeous. And then, I thought "what would diamondseeker2006 do"!!!

Thank you for your compliments on this ring, as I REALLY hold your opinions in high regards!

Lol!!! Naturally I would love it since we have a tendency to like the same thing! :lol: I want to emphasize that I adore the ring as it is! I just said that because I am fond of milgrain in general, but I absolutely love the ring without it! I can see why it was a hard decision! And thank you for your nice comments!

Oh, and we need some more pics, like hand pics!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this ring kathley, Maytal did a fabulous job, it's so beautifully done - I love the design and overall feel of the ring, it's stunning! :love: :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy, AprilBaby, Junebug Thank you for your kind words!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A hand shot...

_35804.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it...especially the mixed metal! Mixed metal always adds interest to me. Gorgeous!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1451159369|3966481 said:
I love it...especially the mixed metal! Mixed metal always adds interest to me. Gorgeous!

Thank you, tyty! I was seriously considering all platinum at one point, but I really love rose gold too. So I added a touch of the rose gold and I love it!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous...I would never get bored of looking at the beautiful scroll work and the mixed metals. What a beautiful ring!!! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1451192392|3966656 said:
Wow, it's gorgeous...I would never get bored of looking at the beautiful scroll work and the mixed metals. What a beautiful ring!!! :love:

Thank you for your kind words JDDN! Maytal sure did a wonderful job crafting this ring!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, kathley! The scroll work is beautiful and I love the rose gold and platinum combination. I think you made the right choice with no milgrain. The ring is really elegant the way it is.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1451262964|3967041 said:
What a gorgeous ring, kathley! The scroll work is beautiful and I love the rose gold and platinum combination. I think you made the right choice with no milgrain. The ring is really elegant the way it is.
Hi mary poppins! Thank you for your compliments! I really struggled with the milgrain! I really love the way it turned out with the mixed metals as this is the first ring that I have that has the rose gold/platinum combination.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the first pics...
But on your hand it looks truly spectacular. A very sophisticated and elegant ring to covet and to enjoy wearing for many many years to come. More pics please!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
unique!!! looks beautiful..

:love: :love:

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely. Do you know what the width is?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1451324441|3967374 said:
I loved the first pics...
But on your hand it looks truly spectacular. A very sophisticated and elegant ring to covet and to enjoy wearing for many many years to come. More pics please!!!

Hi Acinom! Thank you, and you know how I love your elegant rings as well! Here is another pic. :D

_35832.jpg

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
solgen|1451325517|3967390 said:
Very lovely. Do you know what the width is?

Thank you, solgen! The total width is 5 mm. 1mm each for the rose gold, 3mm for the platinum.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1451325010|3967379 said:
unique!!! looks beautiful..

:love: :love:

Thank you, Tekate! I was looking for something that had vintage attributes, but a little different from my other rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results