shape
carat
color
clarity

Another good experience with Paul Antwerp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Loengard

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I know that Paul Antwerp is a well-respected member of the Pricescope community, but I thought I''d add to this reputation a bit by telling you the brilliant experience I had with him recently.

I started e-mailing Paul after I heard the positive feedback from Stephan about his beautiful diamond. Paul proposed me several stones, two of which I was very interested in.

Last Saturday we agreed to meet in his office in Antwerp. I greatly appreciate that he took the time out on a Saturday to have this meeting! He showed me, in full daylight (no fluo lamps hanging in his office) both diamonds (comparing it to a smaller one) and gave me all the specifics on them. More interestingly even, he took the time out to tell me broadly about some wonderful facts of the diamond world! All in all, he took about two and a half hours of his time on a Saturday!

What I also appreciated was that he recommended me taking the smaller (and substantially cheaper) diamond, whereas I was (and am) more interested in the bigger. This shows that he is honest and does not have to rely to sales tactics to sell the biggest, most expensive and the quickest!

On top of all this, he forwarded me a 3D model of the diamonds, and gave me a free idealscope to see the H&A! A gentleman indeed.

I look forward now to receiving my diamond, which Paul will shortly send out to AGS. As soon as I receive the details from Sarin, I will post them here.

Regards to all and thanks to the forum for informing me about so many diamond-related things,
Peter

Loengard

Rough_Rock
bump
1.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
You see, I told the truth!
2.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello Peter,

It was a pleasure working with you.

Imagine, your stone is now making a small trip to Vegas. I hope that it is not into gambling. At least, it should send you a postcard, I should think.

Take care,

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results