shape
carat
color
clarity

ANOTHER FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE with Mark Turnowski at ERD

QualitySeeker26

Rough_Rock
Let me give you a little personal background. First of all, I am a woman with a very detailed eye for nuance, quality and color. My daily career requires this detailed analysis that can make purchasing a fine piece of jewelry even more tedious for me. Once I finally purchase something with great care and thoughtfulness I truly cherish what I have selected and keep enjoying it for many years.

Now let's talk about diamonds!! ☺ As for purchasing a diamond my first advice is to really read and learn as much as you can about the particular cuts that you like. Visit local stores and try things on to confirm what overall size and color range you are drawn to visually. Visit a very fine jewelry boutique like Graff, Harry Winston or Tiffany's to experience in person the potential of what a diamonds brilliance can be when finely cut and see that firsthand. Once you have tried on these extraordinary diamonds the majority of jewelers will not be able to compare or have an offering you will like, but worry not.

Once you have done all the homework and have honed in on your preferences and are READY TO BUY THEN CALL MARK!! DON’T BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE!!

I have been through more jewelry stores than I can count in my lifetime and in the finest of boutiques trying on Graff and the like. I have heard the sales pitches and all kinds of nonsense giving misinformation and half information trying to close a sale. No one is better than Mark. With Mark’s help you will make a purchase with a rare combination of education from an industry expert without any high pressure, have assess to quality stones that matches the very best of exclusive brands and a value on price that will make a sound investment.

Working with Mark is fantastic because he understands the nuance of cuts and facets like no one else I have ever met as a consumer. Mark can help you select a very clean stone with the best cutting that will give you the brilliance of a Graff or Harry Winston diamond. He can work within your budget and help you maximize your purchase within your preferences so you will end up with an item that will thrill you! He can understand the visual look that appeals to your eye and find the best stones to bring your dream into dimension. There are about as many variables in an educated diamond purchase as buying a house and he can sift through the details of your individual needs with precision. Mark's lifetime of experience and knowledge are immeasurable in helping make a purchase one does not do very often. He will become both a friend and trusted resource to guide your investment with confidence and peace of mind.

I have purchased two pairs of diamond earrings from ERD so far and cannot wait to do my cushion cut engagement ring and eternity wedding band there next. My preferences for earring studs are quite specific and I like round D-E colorless stones cut with the perfection of Hearts & Arrows specifications. My most recent purchase was a pair of stones with this quality in 1.42 tcw. I like how the three prong earring mountings sit flush to the ear without the metal basket visible to the eye. Yet, I wanted the extra peace of mind of a four-pronged setting for extra safety. Mark made the perfect four-prong mounting that also sits very flush to the ear. These E beauties are real 'flashlights' and in dim light from a distance catch and throw the light the way a phenomenally cut diamond has the potential to do. These diamonds are a real joy to wear while eyes cannot help to look their way :)

I have not a written product review before but wanted to offer this recommendation because it comes with many hours of personal research. Unfortunately, I also know the sour feeling of making a purchase from a less than credible dealer elsewhere a many years ago. From a woman who truly appreciates top-notch diamonds I suggest you make Mark Turnowski at Engagement Rings Direct your go-to source for a worry free experience on an occasion when you do not want to be misled. The brilliance of a stunning diamond in exceptional quality will provide years of enjoyment. Here's to another great experience at ERD and looking forward to more visits in the future!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results