shape
carat
color
clarity

Another eternity question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
I have found a nice channel eternity ring. 2 problems. 1 she is a size 4 1/2 and this is a size 5. Can it be made smaller?
2nd her e-ring is princess. This ring is made with round diamonds. Will that look all right?
Thanks!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s really hard to size eternity bands. i think if anything they can go up a tiny bit in size by shaving out some of the metal on the inside. as for going down a 1/2 size, your best bet would be to ask a jeweler but I don''t think so.

love the idea of of princess with rounds in the band..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could always get sizing balls put in. Though I think maybe you should keep looking unless you are INLOVE with this one.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you priced this out elsewhere to be made in her size? It might be cheaper to buy in her size.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the help. I did find one thast I like sise 4 1/2. Just not sure about round with a princess E ring?!?!?!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
with regard to your second question of princess and rounds- I have that combo. It is on page 4 of the e-ring folder in the show me the ring forum if you care to see what it looks like.
lisa

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lisac, i hope you don''t mind me posting your ring here..but i think it looks fab and love mixing shapes..

lisac''s rings

bothrings.gif

jenna_g

Rough_Rock
I actually prefer rounds to princess in a channel-set band and I think they go really nicely with princess cut solitaires! Rounds, to me, go with just about everything!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2005 8:46:29 PM
Author: jenna_g
I actually prefer rounds to princess in a channel-set band and I think they go really nicely with princess cut solitaires! Rounds, to me, go with just about everything!

I agree wholeheartedly! I love mixing shapes, and round bands go with everything.
I think that the only way to make an eternity band smaller is with a sizing bar or beads, which is not ideal, so perhaps you should keep looking. Shouldn''t be too hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results