shape
carat
color
clarity

Another engagement ring question!

P53

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I just discovered this website and am amazed with how much information is available on diamonds. I would appreciate opinions/suggestions on rings.

I am looking for a 1.25-1.5 ct, round, VS1 and greater, H and greater engagement ring. My budget is around $10K. I have been searching on BN and am getting a little overwhelmed with the ideal vs signature ideal cut (I searched old threads and found them helpful, but am still a little confused). I was wondering if you all could offer any suggestions on specific rings from BN or any other website that is commonly used. I even tried the HCA calculator but it seems like this calculator is more if a rudimentary estimator of a diamond.

I appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Ryan

krisjon

Shiny_Rock
Is your $10K budget for stone and setting - or just the stone?

P53

Rough_Rock
It's for the stone itself.

Thanks!

P53

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help. I don't think the link is working, has the diamond already been sold?

P53

Rough_Rock
I went into a local jeweler and talked to someone. It was helpful but they had a limited inventory and I didn't find a diamond I was crazy about. What website do you all recommend ordering a diamond from?

krisjon

Shiny_Rock
P53|1389869967|3593932 said:
Thanks for your help. I don't think the link is working, has the diamond already been sold?

Weird. It vanished. Will look again when I have time. Usually it will just say it sold.
Hang in there, PSers will help you find something good.

P53

Rough_Rock
Anyone else have any suggestions? I'd like to buy a ring this month.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful Brian Gavin Blue 1.18 G VS1 ($9998 before discounts). Can get it for 9500 with bank wire and PS discount.

P53

Rough_Rock
Can anyone suggest a diamond?

sherryd

Rough_Rock
I found a couple at whiteflash around your budget. The first item code is 3034485 and it's 1.27 G VS1. The second code is AGS-104055218018 and it's a 1.17 ACA H VS1 round diamond. They have discounts for wire transfer and also for being a pricescope member. And an excelllent trade up guarantee if you choose to do that at any point. Some really beautiful settings there too, if you don't already have one in mind.
Best of luck to you, the perfect diamond is out there for you! ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results