shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Ebay ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Hi! I''ve seen a lot of people on here come away with great Ebay finds, and I''ve been searching patiently for the past 4 months to find mine and I did! It''s antique/vintage style but is only 6 months old. It is in the mail now, and I need to get it resized, so no hand shots yet (and for about 2 weeks), but I have a couple of pics from the seller that I will post.

4 grams of 14KT white gold, 12 diamonds for a total of .50CT
I paid $150.

a100_7163.jpg

mamalala

Rough_Rock

a100_7167.jpg

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
wow i love that, and what a price!! do you know what color and clarity the diamonds are? i like the square/yet round look, very vintage looking, enjoy!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring! And such a good price!! I too am always on ebay looking at rings but never bid for any. You''ve inspired me to go look for more deals on ebay
41.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, its lovely! Well done!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
what an AWESOME find!!!! maybe is should start searching ebay...anyways CONGRATS!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Ebay always makes me nervous but that is a great find!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
It is an adorable ring! Absolutely adorable. I *think* I''m heading off to ebay now...

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW..I scope out E-bay daily, looking for a matching band, to have two identical for either side of my e-ring. How did I miss THAT! It''s the same as my band!! At least it appears to be VERY similar. I got mine for $ 126, and the diamonds are F/G in color and SI-1 in clarity. Congrats on a great find!...enjoy!

72846473_tp.jpg

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I can't believe I got such a steal, either! Cause well, it never happens to me... I'm always outbid, or take too long to decide if I want to bid or not, then the listing is over!

isis~goddess, the seller said about GHI, SI clarity. I got it from a seller who normally sells Coach bags, but had this ring she wanted to sell from her personal collection as she did not wear it anymore. So, she probably didn't know that the resale value for something like this was much higher than what I got for it.

Beau, I remember seeing your Ebay ring on here and thinking, "OMG! That's exactly what I've been looking for online, everywhere, for months and she got it for $112, that's ridiculous!" Anyway, the ring that we have is specifically called "Tiger Prong." They sell them at a few places online but they're anywhere from $500-$700. There was no way I could pay that much for a new wedding band, so I went to Ebay and decided I would search for it high and low, but that if I found a good deal on a channel set band, that I would bid cause I am just really tired of my thin and tiny 2mm diamond band. Well, I did find a great deal on a channel set band, but at the last SECOND (literally) had been outbid. I was really bummed, and 2 days later I found my ring. The auction was about to end, but nobody had bid on it, or anything. So I took my time and asked the seller a bunch of questions, and her auction ended. She re-listed it for "buy it now" and I swooped in like a hawk and got it!

In any case, there is another Ebay seller that has a few Tiger Prong bands if anyone wants to buy them. The seller name is "Wierdscientist" but they're not as flexible on their prices as they specialize in rings and jewelery. Your best chance of getting rings for cheap is to go with a seller who is selling from their personal collection.

And most importantly, always trust your gut!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on such a beautiful deal! I will be looking for your handshots...don''t forget us!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on winning the pretty ring
36.gif
I seen that on ebay as well and thought about bidding, but I just dont have the money right now
32.gif
glad to "see" some get it that will appreciate it.
2.gif

mamalala

Rough_Rock
OHHH I won't forget to post hand pics, Dana! Thanks, diamondrnglover, and no offense but I'm SO glad you didn't bid on it!!
41.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find. Congratulations on winning it!!
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good find. Lovely ring.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for some handshots!!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, and sounds like you got a great deal! Looking forward to handshots!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
So the ring came. Everything I hoped it would be and more. Went to all the jewelers in my town and none will resize it from 6 to 4. Said the lowest they'd resize it is 5. ARGH! The largest I can wear is 4.5 maybe 4.75 but that would be a stretch. So back to the drawing board!!!!!!!
33.gif

If anyone wants to buy the ring, I'll probably be listing it on Ebay, unless I can sell it to someone local. Rar.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH noo! Before you list it on Ebay...have your heard of diamondbistro? I didn''t put up the link since I want to abide by the rules here... but it is free to list. I am sure someone will scarf that beauty up as long as you disclose the sizing issue. I am so sorry that it didn''t work. It is gorgeous. Gotta love those fabulous Ebay finds!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
great find! I wish I had the patience to lurk on ebay till I find something good. Looking forward to more pics.

ETA-oh no! Just saw your last post-that's such a pity that you have to sell it again. I hope that you find another one soon!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2008 9:31:07 AM
Author: mamalala
So the ring came. Everything I hoped it would be and more. Went to all the jewelers in my town and none will resize it from 6 to 4. Said the lowest they''d resize it is 5. ARGH! The largest I can wear is 4.5 maybe 4.75 but that would be a stretch. So back to the drawing board!!!!!!!
33.gif

If anyone wants to buy the ring, I''ll probably be listing it on Ebay, unless I can sell it to someone local. Rar.
I''m sorry the ring isn''t going to work out for you.
8.gif

I have the same issues. I''m always on the look out for eternity bands in a size 3 or 3.5, which I never come across
38.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you add sizing balls or a small bridge in back to take up a little room? Is soooo close that it''s a shame to give it up for 1/2 or 1/4 of a size.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2008 10:59:32 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Can you add sizing balls or a small bridge in back to take up a little room? Is soooo close that it''s a shame to give it up for 1/2 or 1/4 of a size.

I agree, sizing balls probably would work. Or you could wear it on your middle finger. I love bands on the middle finger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results