shape
carat
color
clarity

Another day, now a question about Scott Kay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
You guys helped me so much when I needed to find the perfect cushion (ERD!) and now I''m hoping I can trouble you for a little more help.

After much searching (and briefly mulling over the possibility of a custom design), I think we''ve found the perfect setting. It''s by Scott Kay, and it can be seen at the following site:
http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/scott-kay-jewelry/rings/149U1/6/

I''ve searched PS and can''t see too much about Scott Kay, but I was hoping somebody would be able to give me a hint about finding the correct style number. ERD will need it to contact Scott Kay directly, and I was hoping I could speed the process by helping them look. The only number on Pearlman''s site is their private stock number.

Can you tell I''m a little excited about this?
19.gif

If anybody can send me a link to a current Scott Kay catalog, I''d be so thrilled. I''m attaching a pdf of the setting for good measure. Feel free to let me know if you have any other feedback about Scott Kay, too...

P.S. Should I have posted this in SMTR instead? I didn''t think to, because I figured I had no ring to show...yet.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• darkeyesscottkay.pdf
    46 KB · Views: 45

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mark works fast. He''ll find it for you without a problem. He got mine (although not a SK) without the real SKU number within a week.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he can''t, then you can always have Pearlman''s order it for you. Pearlman''s usually has competitive prices.

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reassurances...I''m just nervous because Gary said he''s having trouble finding the real style number. He mentioned something about walking over to a B&M that sells Scott Kay to look into it. I guess I''m just antsy.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results