shape
carat
color
clarity

(another) cushion halo - split shank

HoratioNelson

Rough_Rock
This ring has been in progress for several months and has finally been completed by our jeweller! I proposed back in February, so we've been waiting a long time and I thought I should post some pics on here, as the PS team were very helpful along every step of the way, particularly when giving suggests on pointer size and whether to choose between halo vs solitaire.

The stone is a 1.52ct F VS2 – the double claw prongs holding it in place are slightly thicker than normal because the stone has a thin-exceptionally thick girdle, which is particularly chunky at the corners. But in truth, when the stone is in most lighting conditions, the platinum gives off the same amount of white light as the stone and it isn't an issue at all.

imag4734.jpg

_11553.jpg

_11554.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a spectacular ring!! It looks so big on the hand of you fiancee. Thanks for coming back to share pics.

HoratioNelson

Rough_Rock
She is approx a size 4 (or size i), so this does look particularly large. The centre stone faces up at a decent, but perhaps not optimal, size(6.15 x 6.7) because of the ex thick girdle. But the halo obviously adds a border of 1.5mm on each edge of the stone, so all in all it does look rather big on those small fingers!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
You've been so patient - congrats on finally having the ring! I love this style. And the curve of the cathedral shank is so elegant. Yummy.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Looks fab on her! :love: Love the split shank, and the overall style of the ring, so glad everything worked out!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, congratulations!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks great on her!! It was definitely worth the wait :D!

chatbandit

Shiny_Rock
So beautifulI love the split shank here!! Strong splits are the best.

zero

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous!! I love the shank and it looks sooo big! Love it! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results