shape
carat
color
clarity

Another BGD Custom Creation!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and love that stone, please show us hand shots and hand profile shots. it looks lovely.
good luck

db

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It is absolutely stunning!!
30.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring! You have excellent taste. I''m sure she will be so thrilled. Please come back with hand shots!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous rock and stunning setting. I just love the fluidity of the ring. The split shank design is very original and the prongs are perfect.

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Wow it''s a stunning ring!
30.gif
Your FI will be one very lucky lady!! I hope the proposal goes well for u and please come back with lots of handshots!
5.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is just breathtaking - she will absolutely love it!

Please come back with hand shots and let us know how it all goes - good luck!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!

ButterRex

Rough_Rock
She said Yes!

Whew....

Thanks for your encouragements...
The only picture I have now is this picture that i took on my camera phone.
I''ll have more soon though, we stopped by at the future brother and sister-in-law''s place...and took some pictures there, just waiting for them to email me the photos...

Lesley, thanks....we''ll be contacting you soon about wedding bands...

We rushed to King of Prussia mall right afterwards to look get an idea with wedding bands and to see the ring under their lighting...and we''ve decided that it looks great under all lighting...right there with the rings from cartier and tiffany.

CIMG0084.jpg

ButterRex

Rough_Rock
Diamond Info...

Sarin-1.JPG

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! It's unique and I haven't seen anything quite like it with the side stones and thicker and tapered shoulders. Very nice!

Congratulations on your engagement.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
stunning! congrats!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It looks perfect on her hand! How did you propose?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! Best of luck to you this evening!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats. This ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I''ts so fuid and love the prongs. BGD did an amwesome job!!! Enjoy!!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a showstopper for sure! Congratulations!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
wow this is really fantastic =)
I know its a secret but where is the secret sapphire ?
congratulations!
this is a beautiful beautiful ring!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous, many congratulations!!!!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so jealous. I really love that ring!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow! I love those prongs!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great design.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful. Congratulations. Can I ask what ring size is your FI??

I have a confession to make, my DH and I were also eying of that stone, you beat us to it
39.gif
emteeth.gif
, but I must say it looks amazing in the setting you chose. meanwhile I hope the next lot of stones come in at BG soon
36.gif

Congratulations again,

db

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
BG cuts his own stone.. i wonder how he finds time to cut his own stones and make rings!
amazing!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, can you post some profile pictures,it really is just such a lovely setting - (dont worry we are going for a three stone, but it is nice to admire a great setting!!)

How is the H colour from the side, it looks amazing face up.

Enjoy
db

ButterRex

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Sorry...i still don''t have any other pictures of the ring. I mentioned the future brother in law took some last night...so I''m still waiting for him to send it. He''s probably still at work though....Hopefully i''ll have them soon....and after seeing the thread on how to take pictures...we might try again this weekend.

To answer a few of your questions....

Haagen_dazs, the secret sapphire is inside the wedding band, so...when she''s wearing it, no one can see it....but if you take it off, you can find it just under where the split on the shank ends. If you look at the 3rd Picture I posted, you''ll see a blue sapphire on the inside of the band.

DB, her ring size is 4.5...I actually bought that diamond within a day of emailing Leslie. Lesley told me to call Brian so that he could have the diamond in hand to give me a "live" report on what he was seeing...essentially being my eyes....
It actually worked out great that way, because my untrained eyes wouldn''t know what to look for anyways....and after talking to him, i bought it immediately, since I was afraid someone else would take it.
Don''t worry though...it''s in great hands.

As far as the proposal goes....
The planning started last week actually....I was going to an amusement park with her on Sunday and I had scheduled a recovery day off on monday. When she heard I did that, she decided to take the day off also...which provided me an opportunity....
I met with the assistant manager at the restaurant in hopes of having my proposal and note written inside their menu. He helped with the planning and gave a few suggestions...and we were set.
We had lunch together in the restaurant and after eating lunch, the manager came up and suggested that we have dessert in their courtyard since the weather was so nice. My FI agreed and the manager led us to the courtyard (no one was here, since they weren''t serving there, but he made an exception for us). There was a preset table for just the two of us and he handed her the custom dessert menu with my message and the ring tied inside on a ribbon.

The restaurant was great......they took a few pictures for us....brought us some complimentary champagne and desserts.... then left us alone to be in private. Afterwards he handed us a gift bag with belgian choclates for us to take home along with our custom menu....it was great....no pressure, just time to enjoy the moment.

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 6:35:26 PM
Author: ButterRex
Hi,

Haagen_dazs, the secret sapphire is inside the wedding band, so...when she''s wearing it, no one can see it....but if you take it off, you can find it just under where the split on the shank ends. If you look at the 3rd Picture I posted, you''ll see a blue sapphire on the inside of the band.

As far as the proposal goes....

The planning started last week actually....I was going to an amusement park with her on Sunday and I had scheduled a recovery day off on monday. When she heard I did that, she decided to take the day off also...which provided me an opportunity....

I met with the assistant manager at the restaurant in hopes of having my proposal and note written inside their menu. He helped with the planning and gave a few suggestions...and we were set.

We had lunch together in the restaurant and after eating lunch, the manager came up and suggested that we have dessert in their courtyard since the weather was so nice. My FI agreed and the manager led us to the courtyard (no one was here, since they weren''t serving there, but he made an exception for us). There was a preset table for just the two of us and he handed her the custom dessert menu with my message and the ring tied inside on a ribbon.

The restaurant was great......they took a few pictures for us....brought us some complimentary champagne and desserts.... then left us alone to be in private. Afterwards he handed us a gift bag with belgian choclates for us to take home along with our custom menu....it was great....no pressure, just time to enjoy the moment.

whooo hooo
congratulations!
thats a top class restaurant .. which restaurant is that ?
36.gif

thanks for pointing out the sapphire. i wasnt looking carefully enough.
would you be able to share ball park figure how much did the custom work cost?
thanks

Collee

Shiny_Rock
awesome ring AND proposal. CONGRATS! can''t wait to see more pics.

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Love the surprise sapphire! I''m so used to them being visible while the ring is on a finger, but I like this one a lot! Gorgeous ring and congrats! :)

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement! it''s a beautiful ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results