shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Asscher lover....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rock_star

Rough_Rock
hello all,

i too am looking for an Asscher cut diamond, and i am on a strict budget!

i am in australia, but i am currently looking at diamonds located in the US, only because the Aus sites seem rather pricey.

i am looking at around 1 carat (not fussed if its under that - 0.9 to 1.1 is fine) but i would like it to be as high a quality as possible, within my budget of course!

this is for an engagement ring... my boyfriend was looking into all this, but he has since decided its too hard (as i am being rather fussy) and says that if i find it he will buy it!

so, my question is this: am i better off ($$$ wise) finding a loose diamond and having it set, or if it usually cheaper buying the finished item?

i have been reading past posts (especially storms!) about Asschers, so i feel pretty clued up about what to look for, but still i really want to be totally in LOVE with my ring!!

so far i like 2 kinds - the first one you see on danielk.net and also the one attached.

2 very different styles - clean and mod, or OTT antique looking!

any feedback from past experience would be great. thanks guys, and ps i have loved reading your forum!!

rock_star_ring.jpg

angel831_99

Rough_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring rock-star!

I am newbie to this site, but I would suggest buying a loose diamond. Should be a lot cheaper. I just bought my loose asscher a few weeks ago and it was a lot cheaper (for me) than buying one already set. It was around a carat as well. I got a lot of great advice from everyone here before I bought it so I would know what to look for, they know their stuff and they can really help you!!! I just love everyone on this site!
30.gif
Ahhhh asschers........gotta love em. LOL
9.gif

Just like everyone else says....Storm is the person to listen to!!!!! If you type in a search on this site for ''asscher'', you will find a lot of good posts with great info.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you let me know your aprox budget I will see what I can hunt up.
Your best bet may be to work with www.goodoldgold.com and have them hunt you one down.

www.whiteflash.com would be another option.

either way post the info on the diamond they find for you and we can go over it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results