shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Aquamarine question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jnt

Rough_Rock
Aside from the fact that aquas are not as strong as diamonds with the ole normal wear and tear, I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen a tennis bracelet made entirely of aquas? Or would this be possible at all?

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
jnt,
I've never seen one, but blank tennis bracelets are easy to come by, as are various grades of aquamarines that are calibrated to fit those bracelets. It's an easy job, although it could be kind of pricey depending on the size and quality of both the aqua's and the bracelet itself. Did you have a particular style that you were interested in ?

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I actually have an aqua bracelet I bought years ago. It has about 8 stones in it. I don''t wear it all the time but I never had a problem with the durability of the stones. I actually just bought another aqua ring -it''s my birthstone. I haven''t had a problem with aqua durability at all. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results