shape
carat
color
clarity

Another anxious guy asking for help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ka5ika

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers,

I''ve read through countless forums where you have helped out nervous guys trying to pick out an engagement ring, so I thought I would give it a shot as well. I''ve been reading on here for a while, and have gotten close to the finish line (I hope), so I thought I would get some final input. As background, I will be going for a simple, fine/sleek lines setting in platinum, so would like to focus on the center stone. Here are two I''m looking at, how do they look? Do you think I''m getting the right level of quality for the price range these diamonds fall into? A little of the budget needs to be reserved to make the weekend itself memorable in addition to the ring.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-2458445.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-2323730.htm

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Either would be great! Personally I''d go for the 1.23 and save a few bucks. The visual difference is miniscule.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/29/2006 4:12:59 PM
Author: Ellen
Either would be great! Personally I''d go for the 1.23 and save a few bucks. The visual difference is miniscule.
I agree with Ellen. They are both stunning to be sure. You can''t go wrong with WF ACA stones, but you won''t see a size difference and I''d save the money and get the 1.23.

Good luck and let us know what you ultimately get.

ka5ika

Rough_Rock
Thank you both. Once I get the whole thing put together I will certainly get some pictures up here.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif

Ditto Rod and Miss Ellen - 2 superb diamonds, you can''t go wrong with either. You have done very well to find two such great contenders
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results