shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary Upgrade!! Mark Morrell Flame (w/BGD stone) w/matching Band by Mark Morrell :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited!

My husband promised me an upgrade for our 5th anniversary and I took him up on it
face1.gif

Many thanks to all the wonderful people here at PS. You all know who you are -I hope! You've all helped me come a loooooong way. I was ready to walk into a B&M store and shop before you all 'schooled' me.
I now feel so very confident that I have my true forever set, the one I've always dreamed about, and I just can't thank you all enough!

So - my little pretties are in transit, but I just couldn't wait to share the great news. They should be here before Christmas. BUT, our anni isn't until May, and my hubby hasn't decided if he wants to wait to give them to me until then or not (cruel?!)

For now, I've got many photos sent by Mark.

It was kind of difficult for me to research how the Flame was going to look without the small stones in the crown, as there aren't many photos of the setting like this on PS. So, I'm really excited to post many photos of the setting without the small stones for anyone else who is curious. I really love the open look of the Flame setting. Originally, I was asking Mark about his 'Flame-Bouyant' setting posted on his website. He explained that it's a modified version of his Flame, for a very large stone (I think 5 ct?) with the small stones moved to the base of the crown.

Anywhoo...
The setting is Mark Morrell's Flame, slightly modified.
The stone is from Brian Gavin Diamonds (1.23 ct, G, SI1, AGS0 Ideal) Here are more details for the stone
The wedding band is also by Mark Morrell; he crafted it as he was working on the Flame (channel set, approx .40 cts)

Before I go ahead with the photo show, I really want to let you all know that Mr. Morrell, Lesley and Brian have been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with throughout this entire process. I'm truly impressed with the level of professionalism and would gladly do business with them again should I ever be so lucky to make another custom purchase. Any time I called or e-mailed with a question, they always responded. Mark even provided me with detailed jewelry cleaning instructions when I asked. I'm sure to be sparkling for years!

Without further ado!

Here's the first of many photos sent from Mark Morrell

Vanessa L_wedding set_039s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
30.gif

Vanessa L_wedding set_011s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
Bear with me - there''s a few more coming from Mark! He was generous with the photos!

Vanessa L_wedding set_018s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
9.gif

Vanessa L_wedding set_023s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
18.gif

Vanessa L_wedding set_025s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

Vanessa L_wedding set_028s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
10.gif

Vanessa L_wedding set_045s.JPG

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now.....

Hope you enjoyed and thanks again for helping me along in my journey.

I will post more as soon as I can!

Vanessa L_wedding set_047s.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, CaliSun!!! I can see why you''re excited!!!! I can''t wait to see handshots!! Even if you have to wait for your ring in May if that is the case, maybe you can have it out for Christmas for photoshoots! Just ask your hubby nicely! Hopefully you won''t have to wait for that lovely set too long!!!

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, Luckyeshe!!
You''re right - tis the season :D
What kind of scrooge could say no and not to let me play and have a photoshoot for a little while even if he wants to hang onto the set until May
31.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful upgrade!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunning!!

congrats on 5 years
36.gif
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I just had to wipe drool away from the computer - those are GORGEOUS!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! I can''t wait to see hand shots!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

Congratulations!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

18.gif
YUM YUM!!
18.gif

small_paws

Rough_Rock
beautiful! I hope you get it before your anni.. like say.. christmas! :)
30.gif
3.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Here''s hoping your husband decides to let you have them now
face23.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2009 6:31:19 AM
Author: steph72276
Perfection!
Exactly my thought! Absolutely amazing set!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I hope he doesn''t make you wait!!

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
The workmanship on that ring is incredible! I love the way it looks with the channel set band. I sure hope your husband lets you have it for x-mas! Drooling over here................

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new wedding set is really beautiful. Happy fifth anniversary! We''ll look forward to the hand shots.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow your new rings are just stunning! I love Mark Morrell's work and this will be a set you can treasure always. Hope you can talk the hubby into letting you go ahead and wear them.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
It''s stunning! I love MM''s designs!!
36.gif
35.gif

CaliSun

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone
35.gif

Wow! Thank you all so much for your kind words!

I really do love the way the Flame looks with the channel set band. I hadn''t seen a channel set crafted by Mark Morrell, and when I asked him about it, he was more than happy to oblige. This particular one is slightly rounded so as not to scratch the basket of the Flame. Mark is such a perfectionist and truly thinks of everything!

Brian and Lesley have the rings at the moment and will be sending to me within the next several days. They''ve both been so wonderful and helpful. Brian will be sending along some of his magnificent glamour shots shortly, which I promise to share!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous - congrats!

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a totally gorgeous and stunning set
30.gif
30.gif
I love it! I can''t wait to see handshots

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky you!!! You own every girls dream... At least mine. I love it!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Stunning! Happy early anniversary.
36.gif

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results