shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary Toi et Moi by CVB_ID with Bands

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous!! How in the world do you even get anything done? I would be mesmerized all day long by this ring. It's perfect and looks amazing on you. The bands are beautiful as well. Happy Anniversary!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Those suit you beautifully! They turned out as a set, really fantastic and I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary! They are very special rings, for a very special lady!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those suit you beautifully! They turned out as a set, really fantastic and I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary! They are very special rings, for a very special lady!

Thank you! I appreciate your comments!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous!! How in the world do you even get anything done? I would be mesmerized all day long by this ring. It's perfect and looks amazing on you. The bands are beautiful as well. Happy Anniversary!

Thank you. Much appreciated.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary and the beautiful collection of rings! WOW to all of them!

Thank you. Appreciate your comments.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @HS4S_2! I hope your celebrations go perfectly and that your years ahead are equally so.

And....beautiful, unique, amazing rings! I *love* moi et too rings, and BIG versions are just utterly gobsmacking! Such je ne sais quoi combined with casual elegance and, of course, the obvious KAPOW factor!

I wish you much joy from your gorgeous new pieces, and even more from your priceless relationship with your husband.

<3

Thank you so much Mrs B! A great compliment from someone who has an amazing collection!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I celebrated a big anniversary yesterday and I have been planning for a year what type of ring I wanted. Many different settings and figuring out what was comfortable and spoke to me. As you all know I have been like Goldilocks....trying them all out! This Toi et Moi setting is everything I hoped it would be. Comfortable, unique and showcasing both of my diamonds. My warm AVR and flowery OEC. It was important to me to be able to use both diamonds. My husband is French and "You and Me" has been our mantra for life. As long as we had each other, we could handle whatever came our way. We are having a ceremony celebrating all of our years together and wanted to make a memorable ring for the occasion.

I also had a stack of bands created. All of them are 18k royal yellow gold, with the exception of a handmade 22K Yellow Gold band. Lots of French Cuts and tiny OECs. There is also a spacer band to seperate the bands with diamonds.

I will post some pictures now and come back later to update the thread with some outdoor bling shots.

CVB_ID made all of the rings pictured.

Stats:

AVR 2.1 cts O/VVS1 measuring 8.1mm

OEC 2.54 H/VS OEC measuring 8.5mm

Setting is a size 7.25 and 22K Yellow Gold

IMG_1406.jpg IMG_1405.jpg IMG_1403.jpg INdtdZcQ.jpeg GZvumjao.jpeg
GZvumjao.jpeg 20230315_135025.jpg 20230315_133220_20230315135519649.jpg 20230315_133135.jpg 20230315_133220.jpg 20230314_180021.jpg 20230314_180021.jpg 20230315_143037.jpg
20230315_143040.jpg
20230315_135145.jpg

HOLY SMOKES! Absolutely stunning. Took my breath away. Superb craftsmanship in addition to such style. I love it all. Congratulations on your anniversary as well. ❤️

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary!! This is so stunning. I love your taste in rings!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary! ❤️

Your rings are a wonderful combo of BAM and understated elegance! That 22kt gold is just divine!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! :kiss2::kiss2: Congratulations and cheers to many more happy years!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary! ❤️

Your rings are a wonderful combo of BAM and understated elegance! That 22kt gold is just divine!

Thank you! Much appreciated.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HOLY SMOKES! Absolutely stunning. Took my breath away. Superb craftsmanship in addition to such style. I love it all. Congratulations on your anniversary as well. ❤️

Thank you for your kind comments!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings are just glorious…and the sentiment behind the toi et moi is just :love: Your photography skills are amazing as well! Happy happy anniversary and enjoy your beautiful rings!

Love x3... gorgeous... congrats all around!!

hubba%20hubba.gif

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
Wow that’s a showstopper! What is the top weight like while wearing? I’m also considering a bigger two stone ring but worry of the wearability and comfort.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that’s a showstopper! What is the top weight like while wearing? I’m also considering a bigger two stone ring but worry of the wearability and comfort.

Hi. It sits very low on the finger and is very comfortable. Because of the way it is set there isn't any spinning. I may go down a 1/4 size because it won't be stacked so I didn't account for that when thinking about sizing.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's just stunning! :love: And as always your photography is beautiful! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
This is so beautiful- the stones complement each other perfectly! Enjoy the symbol of your wonderful relationship and anniversary!!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Joyeux anniversaire!! Spectacular rings to celebrate the occasion—may you have many more years of happiness and adventures.

You and Caysie make wonderful blings and I am always excited to see what you create together.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's just stunning! :love: And as always your photography is beautiful! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Thank you so much!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joyeux anniversaire!! Spectacular rings to celebrate the occasion—may you have many more years of happiness and adventures.

You and Caysie make wonderful blings and I am always excited to see what you create together.

Thank you! I appreciate your good wishes and kind words.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful- the stones complement each other perfectly! Enjoy the symbol of your wonderful relationship and anniversary!!

Thank you. I am really loving the contrast of the stones.

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza, @HS4S_2 -- what a spectacular set of rings! You and Caysie knocked it out of the park, truly. Love, love, love.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all exquisite rings, but that toi et moi is just beyond breathtaking!! :kiss2:

Happy Anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results