Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary band

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
200
Hi, please help. I am looking for a thin 2mm max anniversary dainty band, in 14k white gold to pair with my ering. Budget is tight, so "cheap" with diamonds just on the top half would be appreciated.
Any suggestions?
 

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
8,087
I.D. Jewelry is pretty much held to have the best selection of eternity bands on a budget, and a lot of us have had good experiences with them (no eternity bands for me, but they were awesome when I was buying earrings). If you order, tell them you found them via PS!
 

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
200
I'm a size 7 and looking to spend no more than $400. Is it possible? Thanks for the ideas so far.
 

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
10,763
Not likely with good quality stones, unfortunately.
 

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
7,620
Yes it's possible - did you see ID jewelry site> There's even a full eternity in the $300's. they aren't the only one either.
 

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
200
Would the address be idjewelry.con? I tried that but didn't quite seem like I was at the right place.
I expect the diamonds to be less than perfect at that price, but no worries, my solitaire is beautiful and will outshine the band, so that works for me.
 

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
1,442
I second ID Jewelry. But I'm not sure their prices online are up to date. I just bought a 5 stone from them and was basically told they had to update the prices. . . not sure if that has happened yet or not. With the price of metal also going up $400 might be tough. But they will work with you. Mention PS!
 

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
7,620
Start there: call 'em 888- 921-9372 and ask all the options for diamond bands $400 and under. DO mention PS.
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
hoofbeats95|1314118881|2997483 said:
I second ID Jewelry. But I'm not sure their prices online are up to date. I just bought a 5 stone from them and was basically told they had to update the prices. . . not sure if that has happened yet or not. With the price of metal also going up $400 might be tough. But they will work with you. Mention PS!

Yep. Metal prices are going up and up so ask about bands 400 and less- say you are from PS
 

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
2,201
motownmama|1314155758|2997969 said:
And that's 18K!!! - you could get a 14k one too for less per the verbiage and you can get upgrades with it down the road.
Yea - it's a really good choice!
 

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
6,724
There's another post about ID Jewelery bands where it was suggested that the diamonds in the bands on Ebay may not be as high quality as the ones you buy from them as a PSer. I can't find the post right now.
 

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
509
pregcurious|1314232679|2998679 said:
There's another post about ID Jewelery bands where it was suggested that the diamonds in the bands on Ebay may not be as high quality as the ones you buy from them as a PSer. I can't find the post right now.
I asked them for a quote yesterday on a half eternity band. Luann stated the stones will be F/G SI1 excellent cut "PS quality" melees. Seems similar to the eBay listing. I wonder what the difference is?
 

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
2,201
OCgirl|1314235924|2998757 said:
pregcurious|1314232679|2998679 said:
There's another post about ID Jewelery bands where it was suggested that the diamonds in the bands on Ebay may not be as high quality as the ones you buy from them as a PSer. I can't find the post right now.
I asked them for a quote yesterday on a half eternity band. Luann stated the stones will be F/G SI1 excellent cut "PS quality" melees. Seems similar to the eBay listing. I wonder what the difference is?
Maybe it was just that one piece in which quality varied?
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Pretty Princess Cut
    Pretty Princess Cut

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top