shape
carat
color
clarity

Anna Nicole Smith''s death and Recent Arrests

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone followed this story regarding the recent arrest of her long time companion Howard K Stern along with two of her doctors ? I hope they put them all away for a long long time. This is just such a sad, sad, situation. I felt so badly when her son died in the hospital just days after his Mother giving birth. There were reports of Anna Nicole screaming to Howard K Stern that it was all his fault.
Her son Daniel, seemed like such a nice boy that was caught up in the circus that was his Mother''s life. Every time I saw him he had this sad look in his eyes.
Howard K Stern seems so creepy. He was probably keeping Anna Nicole Smith drugged up and robbing her blind.
Yes, she was a gold digger and made many bad choices.... I guess she had someone turn the tables on her in the end. I am not too sure about Larry Birkhead either.. he seems to be cashing in on selling pictures of his baby daughter...who is such a cutie. I hope she has a better chance than her Mom and brother.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I could be wrong but I think that they are all charged with keeping her a drug addict and essentially over medicating her into the grave?

If that is in fact true, then they do deserve to be locked up. But I think, in general, Anna lead a very odd life and surrounded herself with people like Howard because that''s what she wanted. Of course her death was a tragidy and whomever was responsible does need to answer for that but those were the types of people she chose...

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed.. but my sorrow is more for her son that was raised in such a dysfunctional home. I think there should of been more of an investigation after his death..

Who knows how many others received scripts from these doctors
just to furnish their drug habits. I believe that so many doctors write our prescription and don''t check enough or care about the patient. Just as long as the patients and Insurance companies are paying them.
Also, addiction is an illness that needs treatment.
Yes Anna Nicole was to blame in part for not choosing the right people to associate with. She was not very bright or sophisticated.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2009 3:49:46 PM
Author: crystalheart1
Agreed.. but my sorrow is more for her son that was raised in such a dysfunctional home. I think there should of been more of an investigation after his death..

Who knows how many others received scripts from these doctors
just to furnish their drug habits. I believe that so many doctors write our prescription and don''t check enough or care about the patient. Just as long as the patients and Insurance companies are paying them.
Also, addiction is an illness that needs treatment.
Yes Anna Nicole was to blame in part for not choosing the right people to associate with. She was not very bright or sophisticated.
I have trouble with that statement simply because I felt like maybe underneath all the drugs and booze maybe she WAS halfway intelligent and somewhat savvy. I do agree that she was partly to blame for the decisions she made, especially when it came to raising her son. I never could stand that Howard K Stern character, what a sleaze. It''s sad that everything turned out the way it did for ANS and her son.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s all his fault (Howard) on her behalf and her son''s....

I always figured HE was the one who was pushing those drugs on her and I honestly think he wanted to ''quietly'' kill off Anna and her son and keep everything she owned to himself. (Just my little theory) Unfortunately, it backfired on him and maybe just maybe it''s finally catching up to him.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Howard has always seemed creepy to me...can''t really put my finger on it, just weird.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 10:08:22 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Howard has always seemed creepy to me...can''t really put my finger on it, just weird.

Yeah I did too. He always seemed creepy. It''s such a sad story.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a waste of human life. She had enough sense to marry a wealthy old man and fight his family for her inheritance, but then she let herself be manipulated by every leech who approached her. They probably got her hooked on the drugs to get their hands on her money.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 4:41:10 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I think it''s all his fault (Howard) on her behalf and her son''s....

I always figured HE was the one who was pushing those drugs on her and I honestly think he wanted to ''quietly'' kill off Anna and her son and keep everything she owned to himself. (Just my little theory) Unfortunately, it backfired on him and maybe just maybe it''s finally catching up to him.
My thoughts exactly. Howard looked into the future and saw Anna Nicole maybe marrying some one else and he would be out on his tush. So he funneled drugs to the son and Anna Nicole in order to control them. And remember he tried to claim the baby as his. Total self serving jerk. I knew one of the attorney''s on the law suit against Anna Nicole''s millions. She wasn''t as dumb as many thought she was. But in the press she played that to the hilt. Tragic all around.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
This is probably why they "Ran Off " to the Bahamas to have the baby. The real father of the baby was kept away and not be an influence. I am surprised he was not drugged by Howard as well. I am sure HKS had a hand in their break up.

I just can not believe there was not criminal charges brought against him ( Howard ) when her son Daniel died. I wonder if some officials were paid off??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results