shape
carat
color
clarity

Anjali Diamonds experience?

bigds

Rough_Rock
I found a reference to Anjali diamonds here and have gotten their inventory availability. They are mainly an Indian based company. Has anyone actually bought from them? It is a bit odd that they only take zelle, so obviously want to be cautious.

SouthPhillySparkle

Rough_Rock
I found a reference to Anjali diamonds here and have gotten their inventory availability. They are mainly an Indian based company. Has anyone actually bought from them? It is a bit odd that they only take zelle, so obviously want to be cautious.

Yes! I have bought several diamonds from Anjali. Prices are amazing and the stones are beautiful. These are the stones that other companies are buying dirt cheap and selling at marked up prices. Why not get them at cost plus from the manufacturer Anjali instead?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I would never make a significant purchase with Zelle. You have no recourse if something goes wrong.

SouthPhillySparkle

Rough_Rock
I paid Anjali through bank transfer when purchasing a diamond located in India, and by check when I purchased in person at their New York location. No problems, ever.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results