shape
carat
color
clarity

Angel''s New Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Nice!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Angel, it is lovely!!!
I''m a big fan of the x prong too. it looks fantastic with your stone and on your hand!
I''ve got a couple star sapphires that I don''t know what to do with either. Let me know what you figure out.
Have you decided what wedding band you will wear with your x prong?
ENJOY!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 2mm plain wedding band that fit beautiful with my first solitare, but it does not look right with new ring.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it, so smooth and sleek and lovely!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/13/2005 4:31:29 PM
Author: angel_nieves
Oh Lorelei the emerald ring is from the 1920 ''s original setting. The diamonds are e color vs1 clarity however the emerald is not the best quality there are quite a few inclusions in the stone I don''t think it has been treated in any way. I fell in love with it and had to have it, I love the estate sells here in south Florida.
I wondered if it was a vintage ring, it is beautiful, the inclusions will give it character!! Wait until Widget sees that ring, she will love it too - I don''t blame you for having to get it!
36.gif
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! Your new e-ring looks amazing! Congrats on your upgrade!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful upgrade. yeah!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results