shape
carat
color
clarity

andisine prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rjordan

Rough_Rock
Forgive me, I am new to the forums, trying to find any info on Andisine pricing. Here is my story, I bought my wife a .93 carat princess cut Andisine from DSN, they were closing out their stock and had a great price (from what my wife tells me, I know nothing about them). This, with the setting was my wifes Valentines gift. Now the jewelry shop we had mount it has chipped the stone (we knew the hardness, but they said they could mount it no problem) and can''t find a replacement. I am trying to find out what this stone was worth before they chipped it so that I have some leverage when we go in to argue our position, it was graded as 5A, museum quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. Rob

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello,

Go to www.gemfrance.com for andesine. They are the only ones I know of that carry it regularly. I know the price on the net used to vaery for under 1ct stones from $50 - $300/ct.

Regards,
Maurice

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope you are not relying on DSN''''s assertions as to grade and quality. you may want an independent appraiser to evaluate your stone.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results