shape
carat
color
clarity

And you thought a wedding band to go with a split shank e-ring couldnt be found...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
When I first posted pics of my e-ring everyone was asking how I felt about getting a wedding band to match and if it would look good....well...After searching and searching I finally found the perfect ring! To tell you the truth I found quite a few that matched but the were mostly waaaaay to expensive. This one was affordable and it totally complements my e-ring. I love it!

ps. My e-ring is a 1.00 ct Lucere

emlucere11.JPG

ps. I had the sizing beads put in becasue it ended up a little too big and I didn''t want to mess with the carving. I really can''t feel them and you cant tell they are there!

emlucere5.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It looks PERFECT! I saw it in the other thread and thought WOW! C'mon now - you HAVE to tell us where you found this beauty. It looks a wee bit familiar from my own EXTENSIVE wedding band search ... but for the life o'me I can't place it!

SPILL SPLITSHANK!
9.gif

Date: 8/28/2006 4:04:52 PM
Author: decodelighted
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It looks PERFECT! I saw it in the other thread and thought WOW! C''mon now - you HAVE to tell us where you found this beauty. It looks a wee bit familiar from my own EXTENSIVE wedding band search ... but for the life o''me I can''t place it!

SPILL SPLITSHANK!
9.gif
Thanks Deco-

I went crazy with the posting :) a little bit of doubling up I guess but I wanted a thread of my own!!! :) The band was custom from a shop in NJ. He had the ring in the shop in WG but I wanted Plat. So he had it made by another jeweler in platinum. I think the original ring was made by goldman although I could never find it on the internet.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s soooo pretty and looks perfect with your gorgeous ering. LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on finding such a beautiful set of rings! They do look perfect together. I''m a huge fan of the split shank!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s gorgeous!! Love the e-ring too!!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful together...congratulations!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like you found a band for a split shank! Nice work, it looks lovely! I have a split shank too and get that question all the time. For now, I think I''ll skip the band or wear one on my other hand, but if I decide to get a band I''ll keep your pictures in the back of my mind.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the band is very pretty

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your e-ring is just gorgeous and it does look amazing with that band! I love the carving on the band, very unique and pretty.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!
emwink.gif

I can''t wait to see it in person - am I going to have to wait until the wedding?!?!?!

Date: 8/29/2006 10:49:55 AM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
I love it!
emwink.gif

I can''t wait to see it in person - am I going to have to wait until the wedding?!?!?!

1.gif
You''re just gonna have to come over!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It looks very very nice.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results