shape
carat
color
clarity

and so it begins.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hi anchor!
35.gif

I think that at 20 often people lack the ability to distinguish between personal choices that don''t affect them and the real differences in character that is (in my opinion) which should actually lead to friendships ending. I get very frustrated when people can''t understand that personal lives and choices are just that. You can personally disagree with a choice somebody makes and still support them and stay friends. It seems so ridiculous to get mad at somebody for making a decision that affects their life, especially a decision as positive as a marriage!

As I said, my first reaction is generally not the best...which is why I don''t express it, haha. I think that''s a decision that requires a lot more dedication and stability than I have to offer, and I think we all tend to judge other people''s decisions based on our own views, which is why so many people react so harshly. I''m sorry you''ve experienced that, people...well, sometimes, people can suck.

Who knows when love is going to walk into your life? I mean, seriously, I think it''s absolutely ridiculous to get upset with somebody because they were lucky enough to find love early? Psh. It''s not like you can''t have all the same experiences married that you can single....you just have somebody to lean on and help you out! Uggggggh.

Aaaaaand.....end rant.

Haha, can you tell I let frustration get ahold of me sometimes? It''s one of the things I love about PS...even when people don''t agree, they generally have a person''s best interest in mind, and it''s really supportive. It''s so nice to find places like this....especially when it means indulging my jewelry obsession and love of coordination/detail/romance!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
princesss - Your post is a breath of fresh air to me. I wish there were more people like you in the world!
5.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks Anchor!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results