shape
carat
color
clarity

and so it begins: help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklySal

Rough_Rock
would love your thoughts on the round diamonds below, they seem like my top 2:

bluenile1

bluenile2

i''m looking for 1.0-1.3 carat round diamonds with maximum sparkling, so i have read the forums on Pricescope with great interest. am i on the right track with those 2 above? i can''t wait to hear your tips, because in my price-range (5K-7500) there seem to be so many options. is 1.2 carats a magic number? the price seems to jump there. i''m trying to maximize sparkliness (if that''s a word) by maxing cut, and staying H/VS2 or better. help me tell the difference between these rocks! thanks! (my girlfriend thanks you too.)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sal,

It is not really possible to tell the difference between the two without images such as ASET or Idealscope, the numbers only give you so much info. What I can tell is that both diamonds have potential and are well cut, but as to which would be the most visually beautiful out of the two, I don't have the info to discern that unfortunately as BN do not provide the above images. You will notice price jumps around the 1.2 - 1.25ct region.

You have obviously been doing your homework as you knocked two well cut diamonds out of left field - well done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results