shape
carat
color
clarity

And now, by popular demand....my rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
boring? never... love them all!! thanks for sharing
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting these great pics Kelley! I love your set and your Mother and sister-in-law have beautiful rings as well. Nice bracelet too. Really enjoyed seeing these. Your jeweler does incredible work!

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Widget-- ABC does have a website, although the pictures of their jewelry do not accurately reflect how gorgeous their stuff is. I think it hasn''t been updated for a while! But, if you want to check it out: www.abcjewelry.net

Belle--actually, I have not used the Kodak software to edit--I have used the Olympus software from my previous camera, just because I am familiar with it. Do you like the Kodak software?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have used it only occasionally. i was hoping you had it all figured out!
2.gif
it''s easier for me to use ms paint.

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Two words... Absolutely Fabulous!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Kelley, your rings are stunning!!! Love your pictures too--so crisp and clear!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I love the look of your rings together even more lovely then your e-ring alone. I am sorry that you lost your original set but WOWZA what a beautiful replacement. The design of your three stone ring is stunning, a little different and a little classic at the same time! Clearly ABA makes very fine pieces.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for starting your own thread, Kelley. All the rings are beautiful. I particularly like yours and your mothers with the half-bezel settings. I just love that look.

P.S. We NEVER get bored with pics here at PS. Keep them coming.
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing all the lovely pics

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Obviously, when a great bench jeweler meets three ladies with extremely good taste, the end result is fab. I enjoyed your pics very much. Your rings are lovely.

Shay

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Ditto what Shay said- clearly you all have great taste!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Kelley,

Your set is gorgeous!! So beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for all the nice compliments--everyone here is always so nice! I know I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone else''s gorgeous rings and jewels! My husband just rolls his eyes when he comes home and sees me browsing through PS forums all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results