shape
carat
color
clarity

And again....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again from the latest Andrew Moline drop. Have wanted something like this for eons to give me a GSS set. I have a gorgeous .8ct K colored diamond from Distinctive gems - and AVR, I think- and it will be bezeled and go above this pearl.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are the earrings I'll wear it with. Whether it "goes", precisely, or not - meh. All beautiful, so near enough! The diamonds in these earrings are K colored also, so it should all look lovely together!

20211024_135758.jpg

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Love the earrings and that gorgeous pearl! Saw it on instagram yesterday. Can’t wait to see the pendant when done. I think a K will be perfect with that. Looking forward to seeing pictures! Enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @rcjtraveler! I think K's are perfect if they're going to be set in a yellow gold bezel. And if they're above a rich GSS, they'll look plenty white - but also soft, which will suit the overall feel. I'm super pleased about these purchases!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! I can’t wait to see them on. What a beautiful pearl from Andrew!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, I saw that and was tempted. So glad you got it. Can't wait to see it finished. Do you have someone local to you to fabricate it or do you let Andrew do that?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic! I can’t wait to see them on. What a beautiful pearl from Andrew!

Thank you, @MMtwo - I went back and forth over pearls for such a long time. I'd love better pearls, but I feel as tho I've spent all the big money I want to spend on jewelry, so these pieces are mostly just to fill gaps in my collection. The champagne pair I bought aren't gem quality - which is what I'd love. But it's a color and size I adore, so I'm happy enough. All in all, I feel very lucky to have these. I do have AAA (graded by PP, so make of that what you will) matching 14.3mm WSS pearls, which PP don't actually offer on their website anymore, tho they could probably/possibly still source them, if asked and if you were prepared to wait. I feel very lucky to have those, and they're very smooth, very well matched, and have beautiful luster. And I have a bunch of others that aren't as expensive, but good quality for what they are. So I think I'll be calling it a day on pearls in general.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, I saw that and was tempted. So glad you got it. Can't wait to see it finished. Do you have someone local to you to fabricate it or do you let Andrew do that?

Thank you, @Ann! No, I'll send it off to DKJ to set it into a style that matches my earrings. I ave a .8ct diamond, but I'm thinking that I need to get something smaller. So I might not use the AVR in the end. We'll see!

Reactions: Ann

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @MMtwo - I went back and forth over pearls for such a long time. I'd love better pearls, but I feel as tho I've spent all the big money I want to spend on jewelry, so these pieces are mostly just to fill gaps in my collection. The champagne pair I bought aren't gem quality - which is what I'd love. But it's a color and size I adore, so I'm happy enough. All in all, I feel very lucky to have these. I do have AAA (graded by PP, so make of that what you will) matching 14.3mm WSS pearls, which PP don't actually offer on their website anymore, tho they could probably/possibly still source them, if asked and if you were prepared to wait. I feel very lucky to have those, and they're very smooth, very well matched, and have beautiful luster. And I have a bunch of others that aren't as expensive, but good quality for what they are. So I think I'll be calling it a day on pearls in general.

Love your golden pearls, both the earrrings and the one that's on the way.

I have lots of pearls but also tend to shy away from the very expensive ones because they are so delicate (whereas I am not haha!) I once got a big 17mm SS pearl and it immediately slipped from my hand and got dinged, for ex. Ouch!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
You know how much I love your WSS pearl earrings, especially since you reimagined the pearls with diamonds. These new earrings promise to be no less spectacular. You are very talented and imaginative!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
These are the earrings I'll wear it with. Whether it "goes", precisely, or not - meh. All beautiful, so near enough! The diamonds in these earrings are K colored also, so it should all look lovely together!

20211024_135758.jpg

I think they will look fantastic. There is something about the gold SS that are otherworldly (to me). They bring so much warmth. I like the slightly organic feel to these earrings due to the slightly organic shape more than I would a perfectly round pearl. The gold and diamond earring base has so much precision. I can see the spectacular pearl pendant working so well. I'll be looking for glamour shots!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 -

You're killing me, you know that, right?! Good LORD, they're gorgeous!

My ONE saving grace when it comes to pearls is that I err on the side of "busty", so pearl necklaces tend to make me look like Imelda Staunton (Dolores Umbridge) in the Harry Potter series.

But if was going to get a pearl necklace...

IT WOULD BE THAT ONE!!

(I'm sorry - did I say that out loud??)

:mrgreen::kiss2::mrgreen::kiss2::mrgreen:

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Imelda Staunton rocks. Just saying.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results