shape
carat
color
clarity

an someone please help me with the value of this ring?

Hbrown

Rough_Rock
Can someone please help me determine the value of this ring? The center stone is 2.77cts, the 5 smaller stones range from .530cts to .630cts , 2 triangle diamonds , 41 diamonds total. any help would be appreciated . there is one diamond mounted at the bottom. thanks

_7198.jpg

_7199.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should take it to an independent appraiser. We do not have enough information to guess at the value.

Hbrown

Rough_Rock
there are 41 diamonds total, and it is over 7 cts total. It is 14k custom mans ring.

imag0199__1_1.jpg

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
It is a really cool ring but also with out a gold scale ....and diamond loupe and stats on exact carat weight it is hard to guess with out seeing it in person. I also think you should take it to independent appraiser. Not a jewelry store an appraiser. See above under resources for an appraiser in your area

Hbrown

Rough_Rock
I just recieved the appraisal, thanks for the advice. It has A total Diamond weight of 753 points, I guess that means it is 7.53 carats, and the appraised value is $39,450.00. Is that fair? Or does that seem kind of low? Thanks again for the advice. The ring is set in 14kt gold, and all diamonds are G in color.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jewelry values are generally driven by several components working together.

1) Details and grading on the various materials. This includes the proverbial 4c's on the stones, karatage of the metals, etc.
2) Labor and craftsmanship.
3) Other value attributes like ownership history or artistic merit and authorship that aren’t gemological in nature but that affect values.
4) Market selection By ‘value’, do you mean what it would cost to custom make one like it, how much you could expect to get from a pawnshop, how much you should ask on ebay or something else entirely? Yes, it matters.

Presumably your appraiser went through this with you. If not, call them up and ask. If so, what did they have to say? Much of this should be in their report by the way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results