shape
carat
color
clarity

An ode to cluster rings!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been on a real cluster streak lately, or as @PintoBean calls it, a clusterf***. :lol:

It's amazing how many variations there are! These are just a few that I've come across and added to my wish list. Someone else feel free to snag them so I won't! AND of course, show me yours!

The humble antique rose cut - tiny, and not anywhere close to perfect, but it's a lot of charm for very little money!
humble.jpg

For a bigger splash, this classic Georgian style:
splash.jpg

Switching gears complete, there's this Victorian OEC:
OEC.jpg

Last, but not least, there's this modern beauty. It's similar to the one I purchased from Grace, and priced lower.
rose.jpg

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love cluster rings! I have two of them. I found one that was old and neglected and I brought it back from the brink of ruination! LOL!!! I call it my rescue ring!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love cluster rings! I have two of them. I found one that was old and neglected and I brought it back from the brink of ruination! LOL!!! I call it my rescue ring!

I would love to see yours! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That last one... swoon! Generally I'm not a Rose cut fan, but that one is breathtaking!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That 3rd one is just precious!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the OEC cluster! old cut diamonds are the best, the pastels is just so yummy!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cluster streak, clusterf**** whatever you want to call it....I have a cluster obsession. Love Love Love. Diamond cluster, CS clusters....doesn’t matter. I love them all. Enjoying the pictures of the beauties posted!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been on a real cluster streak lately, or as @PintoBean calls it, a clusterf***. :lol:

It's amazing how many variations there are! These are just a few that I've come across and added to my wish list. Someone else feel free to snag them so I won't! AND of course, show me yours!

The humble antique rose cut - tiny, and not anywhere close to perfect, but it's a lot of charm for very little money!
humble.jpg

For a bigger splash, this classic Georgian style:
splash.jpg

Switching gears complete, there's this Victorian OEC:
OEC.jpg

Last, but not least, there's this modern beauty. It's similar to the one I purchased from Grace, and priced lower.

rose.jpg

All lovely clusters. Who doesn't love a big fat juicy cluster. And just to add to the beauty of this thread here ya go. Lots of clusters to enjoy.:appl:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-cluster-rings.228853/

and here's my personal contribution.

oecclusterinhotweatherwithswellingfingers.JPG

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy - that's lovely! I also appreciate the kitty insert!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results