shape
carat
color
clarity

An Early Xmas S - T color bezel diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very simple and classic.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this - its STUNNING!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it! The setting is beautiful (also you have quite the collection!)

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to buy this! I was wondering where she went! If you ever decide to sell it...let me know! She''s beautiful!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2010 3:57:55 PM
Author: nicoleanne
Hey D&T,

I am coming quite late to this thread, though when you first posted I was very intrigued by your ring. The design is almost exactly what I'm going for in my ering and my stone is almost the same size. I think the profile and slight taper are just lovely. I am wondering if you can give a little more detail about the setting itself? I'm debating between this one and an Adwar bezel for a temp setting.

How is the workmanship/quality/substance of the ring?

I noticed in the vendor pics the little flat areas connecting the shank to the bezel... do you notice these IRL?

Does the little donut underneath prevent a flat band from sitting flush? (this is esp. important to me)

Thanks!

Hi Nicolene-
sorry I just now saw this as I am on vacation, and using a Mac - which I'm not used to posting
7.gif
anyhow I actually sold this ring, as this was a spur of the moment gift and needed extra funds for other milestone projects. But the setting is actually from Uniquesettings.com stock setting I *think* . I actually thought the workmanship is quite nice. The donut did leave just a micrometer between the plain band and ring but not too noticeable. However there is a custom setting from Whiteflash.com that has a similar design, without the donut which will allow a flush band. the flat portion that connects the head to the shank actually is not noticeable at all, it still looks pretty fluid and seamless. Hope this helps.

ETA: thank you to everyone else for your kind comments!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you do ok on the sale?

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love everything about this.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
OOOOH so pretty!!! I have an M about that size and I want something even lower. I love to play with it next to my e-ring!

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I truly love diamonds that warm!

nicoleanne

Shiny_Rock
D&T-

Thank you for the details, they are very helpful. I am in touch with BGD about possibly ordering it through them. :)

I did notice (and admire) the WF setting, but it is about $900 more than this one
23.gif
. For a temp setting, that''s a bit more than I''d hope to pay.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/3/2010 11:22:17 PM
Author: D&T
Date: 1/2/2010 3:57:55 PM

Author: nicoleanne

Hey D&T,

I am coming quite late to this thread, though when you first posted I was very intrigued by your ring. The design is almost exactly what I''m going for in my ering and my stone is almost the same size. I think the profile and slight taper are just lovely. I am wondering if you can give a little more detail about the setting itself? I''m debating between this one and an Adwar bezel for a temp setting.

How is the workmanship/quality/substance of the ring?

I noticed in the vendor pics the little flat areas connecting the shank to the bezel... do you notice these IRL?

Does the little donut underneath prevent a flat band from sitting flush? (this is esp. important to me)

Thanks!

Hi Nicolene-

sorry I just now saw this as I am on vacation, and using a Mac - which I''m not used to posting
7.gif
anyhow I actually sold this ring, as this was a spur of the moment gift and needed extra funds for other milestone projects. But the setting is actually from Uniquesettings.com stock setting I *think* . I actually thought the workmanship is quite nice. The donut did leave just a micrometer between the plain band and ring but not too noticeable. However there is a custom setting from Whiteflash.com that has a similar design, without the donut which will allow a flush band. the flat portion that connects the head to the shank actually is not noticeable at all, it still looks pretty fluid and seamless. Hope this helps.

ETA: thank you to everyone else for your kind comments!

Wait a minute - you sold this beauty?!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!
39.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It glows! Love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results