shape
carat
color
clarity

AMS'' E-Ring is FINALLY here!! YAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Can we please see more pictures? I''m in love!!! What type of wedding band do you plan on getting with it?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA! My eyes are popping out of their sockets!!! That is some beautiful bling!

Share with us how points the diamonds are around your main stone. (You''ve convinced me that
I gotta get some more bling!
3.gif
)

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is quite the looker! Wow. So pretty. It looks perfect on your hand. (And I agree, you could always use it to signal for batman, maybe that''s what the inside part is for? Just hold the ring out in front of you and the cut out will project through?
9.gif
)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 5:06:47 PM
Author: ams0124
kittybean: Hello to you fellow CO Bride!! Thank you for all the wonderful compliments!! We''re going to have to have a CO GTG to show off our rings...I''m just dying to see yours IRL!
It would be so fun to have a CO GTG! I would be all about it. You can try on my ring if I can try on yours
27.gif
. Oh, and you''re very welcome for the compliments--that beautiful ring deserves every one!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMO!!!
30.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!! This ring is a knockout!!! Makes me wish my size 5.5 finger could have lipo to a 4.5 so I could get better finger coverage! Your ring has burned into my brain.... Stunning!
30.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I took some more pictures
9.gif

First here''s my diamond as a solitaire...It looks somewhat yellow b/c of the flower...

I love this picture of the diamond
9.gif

Before flower.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
In the car driving.....
Well I was stopped at a red light
9.gif

Driving ering.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Alittle sparkle on my thumb

Ering ams thumb.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Here a hand shot that shows the size pretty well....no zooming or anything.

another hand shot.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
This one is kinda dark but you can still see some color coming from the ring....

dark but sparkly ams.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
My attempt at being creative....

Front View again.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
This one is pretty I think....

towards the light ams.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
OK tyty333 this one is for you...

I don't know the size of the diamonds in the halo....but here's a picture of my e-ring next to my promise ring...
My promise ring has 2 .25ct diamonds which look much larger then the halo....I don't even know what to estimate???

(my promise ring needs to be re-dipped badly)

ering and promise ring.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Shows the height...

Side view height.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

more sparkles ams.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif

more ring pics ams.JPG

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I like this one b/c you can see the diamond through the "spider web"...

under the diamond.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ams...they look like 10 ptrs but they cant be that big because of your total ctw. That ring is just
too stunning...I cant wait to see what type of wedding band you are going to do with it or are you going
to do a RHR for a wedding band? Keep us posted.

You must be on cloud nine!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Ok that''s all I have right now...I''ll try to sneak outside in a little bit and see if I can get some good sunny pics before the snow comes in...

Skippy123: Thank you sooo much!!

Bee*: Thank you!

MMT: I really love the batman sign on the back too...Christopher Designs actually have a lot of rings that have it stamped on them.

Clairitek: Hehe...you made me laugh! I''m glad you like it...and it didn''t take you too long to recover
2.gif

diamondgirl5k: Pictures you got!
2.gif
I''m really not sure about a wedding band...I know I want one, I think it''s going to be hard to find one that fits. I''ll probably start looking here shortly....I''m going to have to take pictures and get opinions of everyone here.

mayachel: Thank you!! You gave me an idea to take a flashlight and shine it though the sign and see if I can make a nice batman sign on a wall or something...If I can than I''m going to post a picture for you
9.gif
2.gif

Lorelei: I''m glad you like it!!

SparkleNut: I''m so glad you like it enough to give your finger lipo...lol
3.gif
2.gif
....although with a 5.5 ring size you won''t need much either for nice finger coverage.
9.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 12:47:00 PM
Author: tyty333
Thanks Ams...they look like 10 ptrs but they cant be that big because of your total ctw. That ring is just
too stunning...I cant wait to see what type of wedding band you are going to do with it or are you going
to do a RHR for a wedding band? Keep us posted.

You must be on cloud nine!
10 ptrs huh??! Do you know if there is a way to find out for sure? The only paperwork I''ve seen said "1.17ct setting w/ 84 stones"...Is it possible to find out w/o taking one of the diamonds out??

As far a wedding bands go...I really want one b/c of the meaning of it...I just don''t know how easy it''s going to be for me to find one that matches well...I want to start looking in the next couple months so I can give myself plenty of time to find something that looks wonderful with the ring...

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! It''s beautiful!

lili

Ideal_Rock
WOW...talk about finger coverage
30.gif
30.gif

It''s lovely.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I just gasped out loud!!! That side view is absolutely TDF!!!!! I freaking LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Can''t remember if I already posted, but I love your ring, it is so pretty! And the "Batman" sign (I also immediately thought of Batman, hehe) is *awesome*.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. It looks just like a daisy.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - the halo really makes that diamond look ginormous! Good to know if I ever want to reset my 1.5 carats! hehehe. Congrats it''s unique and beautiful!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
the batman profile is so cool!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
AMS,

Now that is serious finger real-estate! Everything looks in perfect proportion: halo to centre stone, ring to finger. It looks lovely and you have beautiful hands to boot.

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results