shape
carat
color
clarity

"A''more Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

herky1

Rough_Rock
A''more is apparently a branded name for a hearts and arrows collection. They are apparently in Israel but does anyone have any information on them that is good bad or otherwise. The stone I saw tonight looked great but I was just wondering if anyone had any information regarding this company. I knew where the stone was coming from but had no idea who cut it until I showed up. Thanks in advance for any information you might be able to give.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Henky

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

You can purchase an Amore H&A with confidence, The diamonds are cut by Mor Brothers in Israel and in our opinion one of the best cuts in world.

We have sold many of there Hearts and Arrows and have never had a compliant only complements.

If you need any info contact Adam at [email protected]He is a great guy and always willing to help. They do have a website but it only allows access to the trade www.mor-brothers.com

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Regards

Wayne Solomon

Melbourne Diamond Exchange Ltd ( Australia)

herky1

Rough_Rock
Mr. Solomon, thanks so much for the information on this company and for taking the time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results