shape
carat
color
clarity

Amora gem wait, no worries now!

Blingedout

Rough_Rock
If you are searching for Moissy in the antique vintage -love affair diamonds has the absolute best cut stones. I mean where else would you rather go than a vintage diamond expert I have purchased her stones and they are absolutely amazing look exactly like a diamond her prices are great and so is her Customer Service. The color cut and clarity everything is spot on way better than an amora.. my stone is perfect, Took it to my local jeweler and he thought it was a diamond I had to tell him otherwise. Even with a loupe, once it’s Set will post pictures and trust me I’m a huge advocate for all things moissy, I have waited tirelessly for years for a gem have had many moissanite... first it was the disco ball color and green tent, now it is diamond like sparkle white and beautiful .. with new 4h poly type everyone can have one without yearlong wait.. she really hit the nail on the head, these harro stones are off the chain perfection..look at her Instagram!! Drooling..

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've admired her rose cut Moissanites. They seem very nice.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will look forward to the pictures.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see your pics. I’ve lost a solitaire pendant, and I’m strongly considering to buy a moissy oec in a bezel setting as a replacement.
What have you ordered? I was browsing her site too, and I think her moissy’s look really nice.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see pics! :D

Q

Queenie60

I've ordered a pair of 7.5mm each studs set in 18 k white gold. They should be coming soon. Erica's customer service is great and she assures me that the stones are fabulous. I trust her judgement! I'll post my photos once received!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ll be interested to see! I’ve stalked her IG and they look fabulous but I feel like I remember someone on here saying that they ordered one of the Harro gems and felt like it looked plastic-y, so I’ve been a little hesitant to try!

Q

Queenie60

I’ll be interested to see! I’ve stalked her IG and they look fabulous but I feel like I remember someone on here saying that they ordered one of the Harro gems and felt like it looked plastic-y, so I’ve been a little hesitant to try!
I understand what you're saying however, Erica has integrity and a great eye for nice stones. I completely trust her judgement and know that she would not promote something that isn't fabulous!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've ordered a pair of 7.5mm each studs set in 18 k white gold. They should be coming soon. Erica's customer service is great and she assures me that the stones are fabulous. I trust her judgement! I'll post my photos once received!
Oh wow! I can’t wait to see them. I just messaged on IG enquiring about studs, so I’ll be eagerly waiting on the photos. I’m sure they will be amazing!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also look forward to photos. I guess I expect them to be so much cheaper than they are. (In general, not just erica's)

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see! She has great taste. They’re going to be lovely!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results