shape
carat
color
clarity

Amethyst Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to Catmom I am pulling out my old Amethyst pendant. I bought the stone in Cozumel, Mexico on a cruise. It was at Van Cleef and Arpel (sp?). I loved the loose stone, so I bought it on the spot. I had it set in a yellow gold enhancer/pendant (for pearls) which I never wore. I just bought a reversible Omega this week. It is very thin with shiny yellow gold on one side and diamond cut white gold on the other. I can also use it with my pink tourmaline pendant. I like the way the pendants look on it. They seem to hand better on an omega as they are larger pendants. They were turning on my regular chains. I know some think Omega's are outdated, but I like it with these pendants. I guess I am showing my age (44-shhhhhhhhh!!!).

Should I keep the amethyst in the gold and get matching earrings. Or should I have it reset in white gold? If I keep it in yellow gold, then I will have a white gold and a yellow gold pendant. I am always so indecisive. LOL!

Here is the Amethyst. I believe it is 11-12 ct. if I remember correctly.

Amethyst pendant 003.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Another one. Hard to capture the color. It is a very deep purple. I remember that I loved it when I saw it and then were tons to choose from. I thought it was a bit big back then, I am glad I purchased a big one now. I have never worn it with the pearls I thought I would buy some day. Just never have. Oh well, that's another thing on my list! LOL!

Amethyst pendant 002.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Another

Amethyst pendant 006.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
another one

Amethyst pendant 007.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Reverse side of new Omega with the new pink tourmaline pendant.

Amethyst pendant 008.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
And one more!

Amethyst pendant 010.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant. Love the color of that Amethyst

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa Bee, LOVE that tourmaline too.
30.gif

Linda

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bee,

I love your amethyst pendant!! The color is gorgeous and I love that it is a pear. I like it in yellow gold. I think the yellow gold enhances the royal purple color but I''m sure I am biased. Thanks for posting pics!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/11/2007 3:03:13 PM
Author: Catmom
Hi Bee,

I love your amethyst pendant!! The color is gorgeous and I love that it is a pear. I like it in yellow gold. I think the yellow gold enhances the royal purple color but I''m sure I am biased. Thanks for posting pics!
I do like the amethyst with the gold. You are right! I think that is why I did that in the first place. I just see so much white gold right now, that I don''t want to be outdated. But, I love your earring! Can you post your pendant? I would love to see it!

Cathy

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beeweaver I LOVE it! I''m a huge fan of omegas, I have one very similar but all yellow gold (and I''m only 24!!
6.gif
) I love the look and it''s awesome that you can get two different looks out of the one necklace. Love ya work!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2007 4:21:30 PM
Author: Beeweaver

Date: 3/11/2007 3:03:13 PM
Author: Catmom
Hi Bee,

I do like the amethyst with the gold. You are right! I think that is why I did that in the first place. I just see so much white gold right now, that I don''t want to be outdated. But, I love your earring! Can you post your pendant? I would love to see it!

Cathy
Here it is........I wish we had some sun today. This looks a little dark but it''s really not.

cmsampend1.jpg

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Catmom! That is beautiful. I also wore mine on a rope chain until I just got my omega. I like it both ways.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful...they amethyst and the tourm!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results