shape
carat
color
clarity

Amethyst Birthday Bling!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
My birthday is next week, but DH decided to give me an early present today. I love the color purple, and amethysts are my favorite colored gemstones. I have some beautiful light purple amethyst teardrop lever back earrings from IDJ that he got me 2 years ago for our anniversary but I was looking for a larger, darker colored, more prominent stone for either a RHR or a pendant.

This is what I got! I absolutely love it! It's an 8mm cushion cut amethyst with .15ct diamond halo with an airline. The color is absolutely gorgeous and the basket (I think that's what it's called in a pendant?) that holds the stone is amazing! It reminds me of the basket of my tourmaline RHR or a celtic symbol.

I still have issues photographing my jewelry (I just have an iPhone) but here are some shots I got today.

amethystpendant.jpg

It looks a little pink in this light
fullsizerender-5_7.jpg

and the basket <3
backofamethyst.jpg
sidebackview.jpg

And here I am posing with my new pendant, my BGD signature cushion cut diamond pendant, and my IDJ lever backs.
amethystbling.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great on you! Happy Birthday!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pendant and have a good one!

DK :))

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, I love the detail on the back too. Looks just right and so pretty on you! Happy birthday!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Looks fabulous. Love the entire ensemble!!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, it looks beautiful from the back as well (love the metal work at the back of it)!!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!! What a great pendant - I love the colour purple as well, so you have a fan in me already!!

Looks stunning on you Lil Misfit!! Enjoy and have a happy birthday!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pendant! It looks absolutely fabulous on you! I love it with all of you other beautiful Jewely pieces! DH did great! :clap: Happy birthday!!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the purple! Happy birthday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is very pretty, I love the color. Happy Birthday Lil Misfit! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add me to the list who love your new pendant and the color! :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I got my hair colored purple recently to match! :lol:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and looks great! Also, tell us about those gorgeous earrings! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1443209130|3931815 said:
It's beautiful and looks great! Also, tell us about those gorgeous earrings! :appl:

I could have sworn I posted a thread on those earrings but I cannot find it for the life of me! DH got me those last year for our anniversary. I will have to find the pics I took and the specs and post something. Sorry for that! Such a bad PS'er!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and happy birthday!!! What a nice gift that looks amazing on you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the earrings and the pendant! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Pretty pendant!!! Love the cut of your amethyst! You wear it well!!! Enjoy your B-Day!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results