shape
carat
color
clarity

America''s Next Top Model: Cycle 12

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Who''s watching? Any first impressions?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
JUST turned it on... no impressions yet.
9.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Sandra''s forming an impression on me....
38.gif
14.gif
15.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fo and Kortnie. Fo because she''s from Albuquerque and Kortnie has great facial structure although her picture this episode sucked.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''m allowed to post what I think of Sandra....the mods might not like it.

I like Fo a lot though. Up in the air on Celia. But really none of the girls strike me like Caridee and Melrose did in the past, or Natasha, or Dani and Joanie.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I think they only allowed Sandra to stay because of her ridiculous attitude and all the nice drama that will make for them on future episodes. Isabella was just too darn sweet to make for good reality TV.

Allison made an impression on me--I think she has a great, unique, model-y look, but she might be too shy to take advantage of it.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
The weird nose bleed girl . . . Nate was like, "Rewind that, I want to make sure she said what I think she said."

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 5:11:47 AM
Author: pennquaker09
The weird nose bleed girl . . . Nate was like, ''Rewind that, I want to make sure she said what I think she said.''

She has seriously creepy eyes.

I loved it when they were looking through the pics, and Celia, the blond girl''s comes up, and Miss J said, "There''s two cups of crazy in THOSE eyes!"

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
FO all the way! I adore her freckles. None of the others really stood out to me except for Celia...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I missed it last night!
6.gif

Guess that means I''m watching the eps on youtube.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Fo and Celia stood out to me, too. And of course Sandra.
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results