shape
carat
color
clarity

American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 9:12:21 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
What do you think is going to happen to Tatiana now?

I think she''s going to become incredibly depressed...we ''killed'' her dream, haha
Suicide in front of Paula''s house??? (I know, I know, that was insensitive, I apologize)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness Anoop made it! I''m so sad that Ricky didn''t but Jasmine totally pulled out vocal stops tonight.

I''m not a fan of Megan at all though. Something about her voice drives me NUTS

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:49:27 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Thank goodness Anoop made it! I''m so sad that Ricky didn''t but Jasmine totally pulled out vocal stops tonight.

I''m not a fan of Megan at all though. Something about her voice drives me NUTS
Megan is cute but she''s like some trilling bird voiced thing. I can''t stand it either. She needs some vocal lessons. I really hope she can pick it up because so far I''m not impressed.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Megan''s voice is almost as annoying as her dancing...or rather, skirt spinning half twist thing...

I know Simon loves her...but I find her to be like nails on a chalk board...different isn''t always good. She''s gots ta'' go!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 9:12:21 PM
What do you think is going to happen to Tatiana now?

I think she''s going to become incredibly depressed...we ''killed'' her dream, haha
Hahahahahahaha...

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
funniest moment ever was when paula said to tatiana something about growing an accent. i nearly died laughing, and i was so glad she said it because i thought i was going nuts when tatiana talked.... i didn''t recall her having an accent!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 9:47:01 AM
Author: rainydaze
funniest moment ever was when paula said to tatiana something about growing an accent. i nearly died laughing, and i was so glad she said it because i thought i was going nuts when tatiana talked.... i didn''t recall her having an accent!

As soon as Paula made that comment, BF and I looked at each other and said, "you KNOW she only ramped up the accent because it made JORGE look so adorable and he made the top 12!" UGH I''m so glad she''s gone - wouldn''t be surprised to see her next season at auditions though...
23.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 8:48:21 AM
Megan''s voice is almost as annoying as her dancing...or rather, skirt spinning half twist thing...

I know Simon loves her...but I find her to be like nails on a chalk board...different isn''t always good. She''s gots ta'' go!

Seriously. Something about her voice just makes me think she''s trying WAY too hard to be "unique." I mean, I like singers who have something different and cool about them, but my request? Please don''t sacrifice talent for the sake of being a special snowflake....
3.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
so-glad-she''s-gone!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
TaTa Tatiana!!! Finally! She drove me nuts, and Paula just played into it.
I thought it was really cool that Matt and Anoop got through, I think they will both be fun to watch. Not so sure about the lil "commercial" girl though. I don''t think she''ll be able to hang. I love Megan though. I think her voice is different and I like that.
Kinda surprised about the girl with the red hair that they really liked before. I honestly missed her song last night. Was it really bad?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 10:00:32 AM

As soon as Paula made that comment, BF and I looked at each other and said, ''you KNOW she only ramped up the accent because it made JORGE look so adorable and he made the top 12!'' UGH I''m so glad she''s gone - wouldn''t be surprised to see her next season at auditions though...
23.gif

I said the SAME thing! And the stupid comment about how she thinks in Spanish when she is nervous!! WHAT??? That is a total steal from Jorge and makes her look even more dumb. What planet did she come from?? She''s a mess! And then Paula leans over and sweet talks to her and says "it''s not over for you honey" or some stupid crap like that. Why baby her?? She need to grow up! Does she ever watch herself? She''s pathetic. She needs a therapist and maybe some meds.

I ADORE Megan! I love her voice! It''s so funny how everyone is different. Her voice is very unique and she has picked perfect songs for it. I am rooting for her! :) Her dancing. . . .well that could be improved for sure.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 10:22:34 AM
Author: CrookedRock
TaTa Tatiana!!! Finally! She drove me nuts, and Paula just played into it.

I thought it was really cool that Matt and Anoop got through, I think they will both be fun to watch. Not so sure about the lil ''commercial'' girl though. I don''t think she''ll be able to hang. I love Megan though. I think her voice is different and I like that.

Kinda surprised about the girl with the red hair that they really liked before. I honestly missed her song last night. Was it really bad?

The one who made it in her week? I''m spacing on her name (not a good sign, lol, since the ones who have already made impressions on me I REALLY remember) but she sang Heart''s What About Love. LOVE the song. I thought she did a great job on it and the judges liked it. I''m just thinking that with her voice and style, I just don''t know if she''ll be as good on a non-rock song. She just seems like she''d be really pigeon-holed.

I haven''t been this interested in AI in a long while! I''m definitely cheering for Anoop this season, although I also really like Jasmine, Danny, and Jorge too.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 10:28:37 AM
Author: hoofbeats95
Date: 3/6/2009 10:00:32 AM

As soon as Paula made that comment, BF and I looked at each other and said, ''you KNOW she only ramped up the accent because it made JORGE look so adorable and he made the top 12!'' UGH I''m so glad she''s gone - wouldn''t be surprised to see her next season at auditions though...
23.gif

I said the SAME thing! And the stupid comment about how she thinks in Spanish when she is nervous!! WHAT??? That is a total steal from Jorge and makes her look even more dumb. What planet did she come from?? She''s a mess! And then Paula leans over and sweet talks to her and says ''it''s not over for you honey'' or some stupid crap like that. Why baby her?? She need to grow up! Does she ever watch herself? She''s pathetic. She needs a therapist and maybe some meds.

I ADORE Megan! I love her voice! It''s so funny how everyone is different. Her voice is very unique and she has picked perfect songs for it. I am rooting for her! :) Her dancing. . . .well that could be improved for sure.

Seriously. And it worked for Jorge because it was sincere and cute - for her? What a poorly done rip-off. Although really, Paula drives me crazy too. I keep thinking, "um ok so it takes her 5 minutes to get out one sentence, that is usually in no way constructive, useful, or make sense....." Then again, I watch the show because I like Simon
3.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
When Paula start off with "You look really beautiful tonight. . . " you know she is in her space cadet mode and has nothing constructive to say. She did that sooo many times last night. I personally think Paula doesn''t like have Cara as a judge. She liked being the only female. Now there is a smart chick on the street and she looks stupid!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 8:57:43 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Haha she's OUT!

What was up with the accent?
Probably because it worked for Jorge the night before! Everyone thought he was cute. Unfortunately for her, everyone just thinks she's annoying.
11.gif

ETA: oops, too late on my analysis!
1.gif

She did say on one of the episodes that she had to sleep with someone to make it? maybe she really is messed up.
33.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Is it just me or does Jorge look like Jorge from Meet the Fockers?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
anyone watching? I LOVE Danny. Seriously he was awesome tonight.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Danny''s my favorite too! Haha Anoop is doing Beat It! LOL

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh poor Anoop! I think I''m gonna have to vote this week to help keep him in!

Love Jorge too. He''s adorable

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad that a girl from my hometown didn''t get on. Jesse Langseth is from Fargo, ND and so is her brother Johnny Lang (he changed his last name lame). I don''t like them because they won''t claim fargo as their hometown, don''t talk to anyone from here that they used to be friends with and are all around not very nice people. I hope somebody better wins

I didn''t like tatianna, I missed the beginning, what happened?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 9:25:31 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
I''m glad that a girl from my hometown didn''t get on. Jesse Langseth is from Fargo, ND and so is her brother Johnny Lang (he changed his last name lame). I don''t like them because they won''t claim fargo as their hometown, don''t talk to anyone from here that they used to be friends with and are all around not very nice people. I hope somebody better wins

I didn''t like tatianna, I missed the beginning, what happened?

I totally didn''t know all that - well I heard later that Jesse Langseth was Jonny Lang''s brother (and I do like his voice and songs) but none of that stuff about Fargo.

Btw, I really don''t like Megan. Not a fan at all

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I''m watching tonight and every time I look at Paula, I see BOTOX to the max! Or something, her face looks so frozen, maybe it''s just that ton of makeup she has on.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I mean he can sing...she uh sort of can lol
but they arent very nice
o_O
i liked the last guy with the daughter, he was good

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 9:56:12 PM
Author: bebe
I''m watching tonight and every time I look at Paula, I see BOTOX to the max! Or something, her face looks so frozen, maybe it''s just that ton of makeup she has on.

OMG i know!! something was off with her face and i couldn''t quite figure out what it was..

haha!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 10:23:02 PM
Author: Namaste

OMG i know!! something was off with her face and i couldn''t quite figure out what it was..

haha!!

I thought it was WAY too much make-up. And I thought it was really funny that she complimented Lil Rounds on her understated make-up - oh irony!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we were watching tonight I asked my DH "What is wrong with Paula''s eyes"? Something was strange...can''t quite place it!
I loved Danny and Adam...Adam reminds me of a lead singer from the 80''s hairbands!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I love Megan. Her voice is totally unique and I love it. I liked the song she chose even though the judges didn''t. Danny was awesome. Michael and Jorge were good. Those were the 4 I tried to vote for. It was hard to get through.

Paula is a waste of time. Seriously if she would SHUT up this show could be shortened. She doesn''t say anything worthwhile. Then they had to rush through the last couple people. That was her fault! She has to be high on something. How many times did she almost cry tonight. Ugh.

Anyone venture to guess who is going home?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 9:25:31 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
I'm glad that a girl from my hometown didn't get on. Jesse Langseth is from Fargo, ND and so is her brother Johnny Lang (he changed his last name lame). I don't like them because they won't claim fargo as their hometown, don't talk to anyone from here that they used to be friends with and are all around not very nice people. I hope somebody better wins

Jessica's sister is married to a friend of mine. That they don't claim Fargo as their hometown is news to me. I don't really talk to anyone from my hometown either - that doesn't mean I'm not very nice. Sometimes you just move on - you know? The Langseth's seem ok to me.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm watching tonight and every time I look at Paula, I see BOTOX to the max! Or something, her face looks so frozen, maybe it's just that ton of makeup she has on.
Yes, her face looked plastic and she was acting really weird.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who really doesn''t like Adam? I found his performance painful, and even changed the channel while it was on! I also didn''t like the guy who sang You are not alone.

I really liked Danny, Alexis, the young girl with the red hair, grrr, and two of the other guys whose names I can''t remember and I can''t remember what they sang! They were the two more jazzy/bluesy guys.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results