shape
carat
color
clarity

American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is anyone watching this HORRIBLY lip-sync''d group song? Half of the kids don''t know the words! LOL so funny....The recording isn''t too bad though.

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
the hot and cold one? that was awful!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
WAIT!!! Was that a joke?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i know, so weird!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not impressed with the show this season. I haven''t been watching too closely. I have it on in the background right now because I''m trying to do some work. Dam* PS, distracting me from my work!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is wrong with that Tatiana chick, and what was she wearing????

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
why oh why is SHE back on?! ugh!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 8:57:45 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Ditto!!!

She waayyyyy too emotional. Gotta an idea, maybe she should hook up with Jason from the Bachelor, they''d be perfect for each other.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Then they can go hang out with Octomom...nutjobs, all of them.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not loving this season. And really? Tatiana? That had to have been a producer pick for entertainment value. Maybe it''s bc I can''t get passed her drama, but is she actually any good? I didn''t think so.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
God I hate her...she is the most annoying person I have even seen...please, please, please...I beg all of you...no one vote for her...NO ONE!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh am I glad that I am not the only one annoyed by Tatiana! I literally groaned outloud when they announced her...and I was also very confused about her choice of dresses...ick!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
UGH I can''t believe they brought Tatiana back.

Thank goodness Anoop, Jasmine and Ricky made it. I really hope those three end up in the wild card positions

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
There were so many more deserving people who should have gotten a chance as a wild card. I''m sad that Ju''not or whatever his name is, and the Carrie girl who sang the Tracy Chapman song didn''t get another chance. I missed it, did the dark haired girl from the third round that the judges really liked get through or get another chance?

The only wild cards that I really like are Anoop and the girl with the long curly hair.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe J''not didn''t get a wild card spot
face10.gif
. He was very good...I loved his version Tuesday night and really believe that he should have been given another chance to shine!

I am not a huge fan of the girl with the long curly hair...IMHO, she''s a little to "out there" for me...and her voice isn''t my favorite either.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot stand Tatiana! Those judges are smoking crack. Geesh. Fellicia should have come back. I bet it will be rigged that Tatiana will make the top 10 so that she goes on tour. Ugh! I will never watch this show again if that happens.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I actually think Tatiana is a great singer, but her personality is like listening to fingernails being scratched on a chalkboard. I''m sure they did it as a ratings ploy
3.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:00:45 AM
Author: steph72276
Ok, so I actually think Tatiana is a great singer, but her personality is like listening to fingernails being scratched on a chalkboard. I''m sure they did it as a ratings ploy
3.gif
Her voice is okay...I''ve heard better...but her personality is unbearable. I wanted to throw a shoe at the TV last night when she was like "thank you, thank you, you''ve kept my dream alive" as Ryan was asking her direct questions. And then there was that God-awful dress-like faded spandex number she was trying to pass off as clothing. Eek.

She would be good on a Telemundo Soap...seriously. She''s overly dramatic to the point of making people cringe and feel uncomfortable. I am not "touched" by her emotions, I am annoyed...it''s completely opposit of my reaction to Juan, who is humbled and honored and deserving. If AI fixes the numbers to ensure a spot for her--and it is my belief that if she makes it to the big stage, that''s exactly what happened--I will boycott this season hardcore.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I agree Italia....and what has been up with most of the outfits this year? Don't they have a stylist? I guess I'm out of the loop because I don't think skin tight spandex and reebok hightops are a good look. Tatiana looked like she was wearing a bathing suit top, it was not flattering. If I were on the show I would insist I wear my own clothes if all they were offering was spandex
3.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:19:10 AM
I agree Italia....and what has been up with most of the outfits this year? Don''t they have a stylist? I guess I''m out of the loop because I don''t think skin tight spandex and reebok hightops are a good look. Tatiana looked like she was wearing a bathing suit top, it was not flattering. If I were on the show I would insist I wear my own clothes if all they were offering was spandex
3.gif
They only get stylist help (hair, makeup and clothing) once they are in the final 12 ... what you see right now, is authentically them...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:21:19 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

God I hate her...she is the most annoying person I have even seen...please, please, please...I beg all of you...no one vote for her...NO ONE!!!
LOL FI and I joked that she might be the first person ever to get ZERO votes. I told him I was not watching the show anymore if she came back...now they''ve made a liar of me!
9.gif

She''s such drama, I''m thinking someone made them bring her back. Ridiculous.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:31:10 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Date: 3/5/2009 11:19:10 AM

I agree Italia....and what has been up with most of the outfits this year? Don''t they have a stylist? I guess I''m out of the loop because I don''t think skin tight spandex and reebok hightops are a good look. Tatiana looked like she was wearing a bathing suit top, it was not flattering. If I were on the show I would insist I wear my own clothes if all they were offering was spandex
3.gif

They only get stylist help (hair, makeup and clothing) once they are in the final 12 ... what you see right now, is authentically them...
Wow, that explains a lot! The show should really go ahead and spring for the stylist for the other shows, some of their choices were
3.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I wish I could say Tatiana was horrible...but she wasn''t...but, she''s also sang the song three times.

I "shot" her with my iPhone when she was talking after her performance.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha she''s OUT!

What was up with the accent?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 8:57:43 PM
Haha she''s OUT!

What was up with the accent?

Hahaha, I am celebrating. She lost her s***...hahaha...she couldn''t even be happy for anyone else she was so shocked. What....a weirdo.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very weird...and SO manic!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited that Justin Timberlake 2.0 and Anoop both made it thru...top 13 sounds good to me!!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha top 13... well at least they''re thinking out of the box and surprising people. Haha, like last night - and we''ll find out who it is... RIGHT NOW!
6.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
What do you think is going to happen to Tatiana now?

I think she''s going to become incredibly depressed...we "killed" her dream, haha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results