shape
carat
color
clarity

American Diamond Group / Millennium Diamonds/myengagementring.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bright

Rough_Rock
Hello....first post sorry for the hesitation, but I have been reading for weeks now trying to learn about this stuff. I first came across millenniumdiamond.com and found other identical sites: www.adw.com and www.myengagementring.com and wholesalediamonds.... These seem to be divisons of the American Diamond Group and have the same website except for the URL and the name on the homepage. Not sure what all they are trying to do here, but my question is has anyone had experiences good or especially bad with this company(ies)? I have had difficluty finding any information on them.

Thank you very much!!!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
RE: Reputation.....

I would advise you to not be too intent on relying upon reputation. For you, the most important part is the representation of the diamond, and if it really is the quality you want.

In a consumer fraud case I worked on, the seller grossly misrepresented about 80% of what he sold.... so 20% were happy.

So when a seller only "misbehaves" part of the time, the report of who was or wasn't satisfied may be misleading.

Rockdoc

Bright

Rough_Rock
RockDoc-
Thank you for your reply. That is a great point you made on reputation and I guess I was thinking less about the specific stone, but more about the total package they offer. It seems to be almost too good to be true compared to the others out on the web. Free FedEx overnight, Diamonds over $6K are set in a platnium 4 or 6 prong setting for free, laser inscription of GIA# includes 10x loupe...all delivered in a few days.

However, at the end of the day, if you get the stone for a good price that is really all that matters. Millennium Diamond seemes like an excellent alternative to a brick and mortor store for a one stop shop and great deal. So, I wanted to just check out there to see if there was something I needed to be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results